Will ef2 get big now?

C

CAC

well now that the maps are starting to trickle through things should get more intresting but the servers could do with a bit of a tweak until the patch comes along ( i believe the patch will sort out the CTF problems along with a few other things but i doubt it will change the weapons settings, thats being left to the community to deal with)

E

Embattle

I still reckon it'll remain stale for a while yet.

F

FragFodder

LOL no chance, EF2 is well and trully dead already. I'm sure that box of nails that was lying around here somewhere, permanently sealed it into it's coffin :p

FF

F

FragFodder

Yeah possibly but not all of them :(

I fear EF2 will only ever be a shadow of what it could have been :(

FF

X

Xage

most ex-EF players who bought EF2, and found out that it suXX, probably found another game to play and might not be bothered to try EF2 again. IMO its too late for EF2

C

CAC

yeah but with the server speeded up and modifications made to weapons fire and reload the only real issue remaining is the CTF scoring system but as thats being delt with in the patch (however long it may take:rolleyes: ) even the floaty jump can be removed server side so really once the servers are set right and with a little bit of spamming here and there the servers could soon be filling up i think

B

Bondie

from what ive seen teh communtiy has regrown and the game.net preview server is usually full at around 8pm when i try play and later from americans. go ef2 go! hehe

F

FragFodder

*reinstalls* Ok lets see what's goin on then :p

FF

Users who are viewing this thread