will duel for cash

O

old.Tyraette

ok im poor, gimped, and in need of money.

Assuming I can afford it at the time <i reserve the right to say no :p> I'll accept any duel offer in a mutual place on the following basis.

No active RA's.

If you win, I'll pay you 50g
If I win, you pay me 50g

I fully expect to lose more than i win, but I'm usually game for a laugh :)

just pm me ingame, and assuming im around and free <im usually hanging by sauvage> i'll do it :)

O

old.mattshanes

A stealther asking for a duel hmmmm:rolleyes: shaeffer why not spend a day in df with a group and get some diamonds?:p

O

old.Sko

indeed.

ps. buying said for 10gp a piece. pm if interested.

O

old.Tyraette

to be honest, i really dont find df groups all that interesting. yeah if i did it for a day id have all the money id need, but this way is more fun :)

C

civy

I still don’t think saying no active RA’s is fair. If someone chooses to just pick passives why should they be allowed to have such an advantage.

Everyone has the choice to go active or passive. You might have decided passive. That’s your choice. Someone with active worked just as hard to get them

Not a flame I’d just like to know your reasoning behind no active RA’s

O

Old Nicodemus

Has anyone noticed that Milegates are like the red light districts of DAoC? Lot's of leather wearing freaks waiting for a customer...

I know some trolls that would pay good money....

:flame:

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.Nicodemus /Pryd

I know some trolls that would pay good money....

:flame:

Hey! Leave Dozi out of this!!!;)

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
to be honest, i really dont find df groups all that interesting. yeah if i did it for a day id have all the money id need, but this way is more fun :)

DF groups are boring and slow to earn money in. You can group with Treeloe(as you normally do :p ) and kill diamond mobs together. With nightmares/spiders dropping about 3 seals a time, that's 30g a kill!

Almost any melee-class can take on those mobs with a cleric healing and you shouldn't have much trouble with DF+DS.

Users who are viewing this thread