Will character transfers be avalible in War?

osiriz88

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder if character transfers will be avalible in War.

I'm gonna play Order at Eight Peaks, but I fear that it will be completely steamrolled and dominated by Destruction. Because it seems all the "cool kids and l33t guilds" are going destruction on this server.

I hope character transfers will be avalible later on, so I can get the hell outa there. :D

Did Mythic say anything about this?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Destruction will probably have more members on just about every server, partly why my guild is going Order, more people to fight against, more fun :)

At the moment I think they'll keep quiet about things like that, but seeing as some games allow it and make money from it I can't see why they wouldn't further down the road.

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
cant see why not, its more or less free money for EA/Mythic/GOA

Now we just need US/EU MMO developers to hit on the asian theme of selling in game items for realife money. Since its going to happen anyway, there is always people with more money then time and people with more time then money around. So Profit.

I think I fall under to little time and no money tho.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I wonder if character transfers will be avalible in War.

I'm gonna play Order at Eight Peaks, but I fear that it will be completely steamrolled and dominated by Destruction. Because it seems all the "cool kids and l33t guilds" are going destruction on this server.

I hope character transfers will be avalible later on, so I can get the hell outa there. :D

Did Mythic say anything about this?

Why don't you just roll on a different server now and save yourself the time and trouble?

Sheesh not too hard to figure out which servers are going to be popular with folk just by the name of them.

Unless you are lvl 20 already.

osiriz88

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't you just roll on a different server now and save yourself the time and trouble?

Sheesh not too hard to figure out which servers are going to be popular with folk just by the name of them.

Unless you are lvl 20 already.
Well im at lvl18 atm. But I dont feel like rerolling quite yet. ;)

Its just that I played in the "underdog realm" in daoc (hib) and got zerged to hell every day (by the albs). Dont want to do that again. :D

Just gonna have to wait and see how the server turns out!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well im at lvl18 atm. But I dont feel like rerolling quite yet. ;)

Its just that I played in the "underdog realm" in daoc (hib) and got zerged to hell every day (by the albs). Dont want to do that again. :D

Just gonna have to wait and see how the server turns out!

Well you just have to look at the name of a server to get a feel for how populated it will be.

Same with Pryd/excal at the end of the day if you don't want to be flooded with destro players reroll now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom