Will cap for food/beer.

O

old.Wils

Hello. With my current tribe in the process of disbanding, I need a new home :(

Erm, bit of background I spose...

Played QW Deathmatch mid 97, before moving onto Team Fortress.
Played TF (no, not TFC :rolleyes: ) from 97 to 99, moved to Q3F in 99 and still play that on and off today.
I dabbled a bit with T1 at the very start and very end of its 'life', but only really got into tribes with T2, which I've been playing since the last pre-release beta.

I'm Barrysworld's Q3F Liaison, and a BW public T2 admin (as soon as Deathace adds me fecking wonid).
It's been rumoured that I also write news and stuff for TribesNation.

What I'm after is a dedicated Tribe that competes in The Ladder and/or the BWT2L. Any other leagues/cups are a bonus, but I'm not fussed.

I'm used to playing between 4 and 6 games a week, with practices, so commitment ain't a problem. All I'm asking is that you don't decide to disband 5 weeks after I join :)

You can get hold of me on QuakeNet in #barrysworld, #bwtl, #headhunters or #earthquakers, or just mail me at wils@barrysworld.com if you'd prefer. I'm quite happy to trial or whatever, but bear with me cos it's been about 4 years since I last did anything like that :)

Cheers

|HH|Wils :/

O

old.KmA_MANTIS

Wills - we cant offer beer but we got plenty of dirty Ho's

I'll send you a mail later :)

O

old.AntiPop

Mantis yo ho, get off him! Let the newer clans that still need players dig their teeth in (that's just a saying, we don't actually bite! :) )

Wils, I'll also e-mail you later, if I don't catch you in IRC before then.

[FTD]AntiPop

antipop@beerbelly.co.uk
site - being re designed

O

old.Kattanga

Hurry!

Quick Wills, offers from KmA just don't happen every day!

O

old.Wils

Trust you :p

I've joined idk?, anyway, cos thats where the majority of HH seem to be going.

Ta for the offers tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom