Will buy Szatsoh Sword for 2p

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
I cba to farm these swords but they drop from Saztoh on 4th level of laby, very easy melee mob.
Will buy for 2p per sword, i need 5 so that is 10p to be made.

Pm Haagen if u get some :)

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Thankyou for your helpful input.
Actually he can respawn as quick as 10 mins, and sometimes he drops 2 swords. Some people however might go to him maybe once every so often when they log in and kill him (like I do ) and then go do something else while he respawns. Doing it this way isnt hard and so 2p is more than generous considering I farmed 5 really easily.

mixi

Fledgling Freddie
Thankyou for your helpful input.
Actually he can respawn as quick as 10 mins, and sometimes he drops 2 swords. Some people however might go to him maybe once every so often when they log in and kill him (like I do ) and then go do something else while he respawns. Doing it this way isnt hard and so 2p is more than generous considering I farmed 5 really easily.

i have killed him 6 times now and still no drop

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Hehe yeah i saw you there that one time farming. Guess i have been lucky then as I have had swords drop almost every other time and one time 2 dropped at once.
Anyway dont matter as Im not resubbing at the moment cos the server is in a dire state and there is no 8v8 and very little solo action when u dont get added on

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Lets pay plats for a sword when theres none to kill with it anyhow. :(

Sounds brilliant!

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
let's not pay plats for a sword anyways... Offcourse, certain weapons are hard to get, but if you sell them it means you don't need it, and it would be nice if all people just lowered the prices to very-very-very-very-good-friend rates, so all of alb can get even better equipment without months of farming required.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
let's not pay plats for a sword anyways... Offcourse, certain weapons are hard to get, but if you sell them it means you don't need it, and it would be nice if all people just lowered the prices to very-very-very-very-good-friend rates, so all of alb can get even better equipment without months of farming required.

Haha, most people wish. But for some people plats arent a problem when they make 50p+ a day, so they will pay and buy anything they need without having to farm it.
There are very easy ways to make loads of plat if you know how, I might resub my account just so I can make a video of how to make so much plat easily without any effort, but at the current state of dyvet resubbing isnt even an option.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Lets pay plats for a sword when theres none to kill with it anyhow. :(

Sounds brilliant!

Not like the plats are going to do you much good if you don't buy it tho are they. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom