Will be going VS - anyone else?

K

keludm

Will be going VS I reckon on euro server.

Gonna go gal/sund/reaver/sniper/adv engy type dude and try to get some comd points too.

Plan is to drop off assualt then park gal with some turrets for local protection and help snipe the assaulters in.

Anyone planning on forming VS outfits on euro servers? - If so lets get a good team of mature, effective players together and sort out some tactics (and a non kiddy-l337 name)

F

flownalk

we already have a savage based outfit(VS) on emerald, think there 15-20 uk players in there atm.. its called McKinley's Revival seeing as most of the savage folks come from a q2ctf background :D

E

Elhana

Clan Green from BF1942 have a nice little outfit as VS on Emerald. Only 7 of us but a nice little squad.

I really like the way the sides have worked out. All the one looking to fill the air with so much fire that they can't miss go Terran. The ones wanting the big guns go NC and Vanu get the more tactical and mature players, hopefully.:D

Elhana - Emerald - VS - Basic Medic (For the moment)

S

Scooba Da Bass

Vanu get Elly so there's some downsides :(

T

thefunkrocket

I'll be going VS cause the beamer r0xx0rs

I am doing the highly original Inf/Hacker so it's pretty much the only thing I can use, but when you can take out 2 NC out of a CC containing 1 max and 2 agile's it can't be too bad :)

W

Will

As the Grand Overlord of the [G] Outfit (fuck knows how that happened), I'm glad we picked VS. For some reason, I get more kills as a squaddie than as a MAX...might be something to do with the fact I was prime target for everyone and their dog before.

I'm having a bit of a debate over which guns to take, but I think anti-armour is needed...I'm sick of facing TR MAXs indoors. But then I might take a GL and some plasma grenades, or a Bolt Driver...all these choices.:)

W

Will

Ah, but I have 2 spare certs...Both Bolt Driver and AV cost 3 certs. And I'd like to get a vehicle at some point before the beta closes. So its really one or the other.

W

Will

I have...

Reinforced Exo Armour
Standard Assault
2 spare points

I don't have a lot to work with. So, to drag the original question back out, will I benefit more from Bolt Driver or AV?

D

Deadmanwalking

Depends what ur role normaly is? and ur squad?

If ur a sniper u will now be sitting on the hills poping the ppl off.
AV means u will be in the action, suit it to ur squad/fav role

W

Will

Looking like AV then. At the moment I tend to be in the thick of it...though I'm dying less since I took off the MAX suit. Just because you can jump over the walls doesn't mean you should.:)

O

Old_Bean

I wouldn't worry about which side you choose right now, I have heard that you can defect (taking with you your charaters and their certs) should one side outnumber any others.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom