Will anyone take us in :)

FookedupNinja

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there, after playing the game for 4 years on hib , the wife and I have now rolled mid to see what its like on the other side:)
Are there any nice guilds that would consider 2 oldies , that know how to play the game just not the classes in mid and we get lost all the time :)

Hope you middies are alot nicer at home than on the battlefield /gulp

ingame names Hellina-p and yolander-p

Thanks in advance:)

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
u can allways pm Illu or Moriane in game the GM"S of Aesir Blade. our guild is recruting indeed but we are more like a big happy family that don't do to much rvr. so if u want a friendly guild just ask some1 in AB.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Ogmonda <3 never got to say goodbye :X

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
If things dont work out with AB ( thing that i dont hope) u can always pm me ingame or here for an invitation in Atreides... :) we r low in numbers atm but we dont recruit but experience players r always welcome :)

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
All mids arent so nice then. All hibs I have met so far in Pry Hib has been very nice! I love hibernia people <3

I never lead Midgard tho! :worthy: :worthy:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
ogmonda said:
u can allways pm Illu or Moriane in game the GM"S of Aesir Blade. our guild is recruting indeed but we are more like a big happy family that don't do to much rvr. so if u want a friendly guild just ask some1 in AB.

Ej gimp, reply to your private msgs xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom