Will all realms get the /level command.

V

vargen

Or is it just for the underpopulated ones?.
and how will it work?..

type /level and get insta lvl20 char?

L

lairiodd

yes all get /level, on normal realms it raises you to 20 and on underpopulated ones it raises you to 30.

V

vargen

cool :p im gonna put my lvl1 hunter on hold then..
lvl 1 - 20 is depressing.

H

hiban

Originally posted by vargen
how will it work?..

type /level and get insta lvl20 char?

U visit the lvl 1-5 trainer and write /level and it says u gain enough experience to raise to lvl 20 (or 30 if poss) then u have to click on him 5 times to get to lvl 5. Then visit the trainer of the class u wanna become and then click on him/her 15 times (even 25 at some servers ;)) to get to max lvl

Also... u get free equipment by NPCs in the capitol. Tho its crappy 85% quality and no magic stats. But still. :)

H

heilel

I personally wouldn't use it for any long term characters, as I quite like the low level gaming.
However, it'd be useful to see what the various classes are like and then starting from 1st once I've decided which one to play.

S

ssera

wars in Thid are gonna be insane when /level arrives :D

M

Marwolaeth

Agreed, lets all be honest for a minute.../level command is just going to be used so we can all quickly throw a character into Thid and kick the hell out of each other without having to go through the boredom of lvling ...

That being said, I wonder if I can get myy Eldritch upto lvl 24 in time to slaughter some blues :D

E

edoa

Well

Originally posted by ssera

Should be bigger in abermenai if you can create 19 chars(no lvling included at all)

R

rynnor

Originally posted by ssera

Heh there will be Sooooo many stealthers youll be lucky to make it 2 yards out of your PK :)

G

Gadd

Originally posted by rynnor
Heh there will be Sooooo many stealthers youll be lucky to make it 2 yards out of your PK :)

i reckon it might ruin thid abit. all its going to be is stealthers!!! though i think i'll make my living being a reaver =D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Re: Well

Originally posted by edoa
Should be bigger in abermenai if you can create 19 chars(no lvling included at all)

Can't be done. :(

K

kinag

hmm wonder if Prydwen is an "under-populated" server in their view, anyone knows if Prydwen gets the /level 30? :D

S

Sharma

Originally posted by kinag
hmm wonder if Prydwen is an "under-populated" server in their view, anyone knows if Prydwen gets the /level 30? :D

Its a realm thing, will most likely be hib exc/pryd that gets it

Maybe this will help cure the stupid amounts of people doing focus pulling in hib/pryd

V

vargen

hmmm /level is only usable if you have a lvl50 char right?..

D

Darkov

Me too, I only play for the battlegrounds, the leveling makes me too sick to get to 50.

Now I'm going to miss out so much, cause everyone will have insta-20's but me :(

L

lairiodd

Pick a random low pop hib server and /level 30 then get to 50 focus pulling. Basically, you need to be an echanter/druid/mana ment or bard. Then you have a level 50.

Though if you could get a fixed group would probably be better to go to one of the other realms as fins 4 ( the main safe focus pulling camp in hib for level 44-50 ) will probably be camped on most servers. You basically just need mana regen + spec buffs + healing + pet class specced for focus shield + healing then as many ae mages as possible.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by lairiodd
Pick a random low pop hib server and /level 30 then get to 50 focus pulling. Basically, you need to be an echanter/druid/mana ment or bard. Then you have a level 50.

problem is he can't do a /level 30 if he doesn´t have a level 50 already, if he already has a level 50 there is no need to make a /level 30 in an underpopulated realm :p

D

Darkov

The /level command kills off any chance of new people joining, this is just an attempt to recycle the current userbase whilst they drag it out until their next mmorpg is released.

Which blows, cause they should let everyone /level.

H

hiban

Re: Re: Well

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Can't be done. :(

Infact, u can stop at lvl 19. U click your way up to lvl u want (or until u cant go higher). I did stop at 19 once, but lvled after killing a mob. couldnt be arsed to experiment with it. but u can stop at 19... how it works after that, i dont know :)

I think this is the best thing in game in a very long time. Nice for ppl who wanna continue to play the game, without having to do the "#!#&!/]+)!"&!*"!!! lvl 1-5... not to have to do the 15 lvls after that is a nice bonus :)

B

Balbor

hmm what you gonna do with the /level command,

a) Start playing all those classes in your realm you always wanted to. Start well balenced L20 groups in a instent and start to fill the class gaps your realm needs for good RvR or....

b) leave the realm that you have built up a level 50 in, go to a server that is unpopulated, start a L30 character but have nothing but crapy merchant items, then try and farm to get better stuff.

Free L20 is cool but only because after getting a L50 you don't want to do the boring 1-20 again. I think the only population that will see a huge increase will be Albion as people quickly level a Necromancer so they can use the /level command.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom