Wii Zelda

Tilda

Got it for christmas, its my first zelda game, I've never played one before.

The first time I played it on the evening of christmas I got stuck and was thinking it wasn't that great.
This evening I started again and am loving it. Its velly cool! I also like that now I have green clothes! :D

Anybody else got it/played it!

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I did get it for Christmas along wth my Wii but I've not had a chance to play it yet too busy with Wii Sports and Rainbow Six - I have the house all to myself tomorrow though and plan on spending most of the day getting into it :)

Tilda

Rainbow six on what? 360? I didnt hear anything about a wii rainbow (lol) six.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Tilda - Zelda:TTP is indeed a great game.

But..do yourself a favour and get the Gamecube game Zelda: Wind Waker (which is good in itself) - if you look around you can get it with the bonus disc which contains the N64 game Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Zelda:OOT Master Quest.

You can pick it up second hand for 10-15 quid, I got mine from Gamestation for 12 quid. OOT is probably the best Zelda game to date, although some are saying TTP beats it; I'll let you know my opinion when I've completed it!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Changing into the wolf is pretty cool adds something different.

Ya i got the Wind Waker + OOC not played it yet but i intend to get another control pad.

Tilda

Xtro, do I need a gamecube controler to play the gamecube games on the Wii? Or Will the Wii ones work?

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Xtro, do I need a gamecube controler to play the gamecube games on the Wii? Or Will the Wii ones work?

I know I'm not Xtro but I'll answer this anyway :)
Yes you do need a GC contoller to play GC games on the Wii, not even the classic controller will work only a GC one.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Morning :)

Stimpy - you were up too early :p

Aye Tilda as Stimpy says.

Its a pain in the arse - since I got the Wii I've had to fork out for Wii Play (for the extra wiimote, might as well when there's a game with it for just two quid more than the wiimote on its own), Classic Controller, and two GC controllers.

Meh.

Don't forget - you will need a GC memory card to save any data for GC games!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom