Wierd

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm levling a valk and when i got to lvl 23 i thought i take it through thid for some xp, it has no good things on it and so on its not a killing machine.
But!
I hitted 24 last night and this evening i was gonna make it past 25 when a strange thing happened.

When i was attacked by 1 person I was ok but when more then 1 person attacked me i could only cast spells, sword never turned up no matter what button i pressed. Only happened when 2 or more ppl attacked me at the same time when i was hitting around in the keep it was ok but as sson 2 turned on me only spells worked.....

Anyone had that bug before?

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Try relogging mate ...i always found that cleared most bugs.
In any event I hope its sorted out for you soon :)

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
I'm levling a valk and when i got to lvl 23 i thought i take it through thid for some xp, it has no good things on it and so on its not a killing machine.
But!
I hitted 24 last night and this evening i was gonna make it past 25 when a strange thing happened.

When i was attacked by 1 person I was ok but when more then 1 person attacked me i could only cast spells, sword never turned up no matter what button i pressed. Only happened when 2 or more ppl attacked me at the same time when i was hitting around in the keep it was ok but as sson 2 turned on me only spells worked.....

press ESC? :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
But!

Very odd

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
actually, if u have set the mainhand/twohand buttons, could be that - u would then be trying to ready your twohandweapon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom