wierd people

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
found this in another forum and i must share it...nastiest thing ever (nono nothing nude)

click

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
my god, what a bitch.
i'd set the place on fire rather than clean it up.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol aye i saw that on the other off topic forum, what a minger.

just as i always suspected though, most people are full of shit............sadly some like to share it

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i honestly hope they shot her at the end, i felt sick and had to stop looking :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Bahumat said:
i honestly hope they shot her at the end, i felt sick and had to stop looking :(
ew i hope they didnt shoot her in The End... imagine the back splash :puke:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
that is just God awful, I can feel my dinner coming up.. back to family guy methinks.. much safer.

Marc

FH is my second home
Saw it on the myg0t forum. Their replies are so fckin funny

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
yum thankyou...

nudity would of been much better :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Now think it would be you or someone else with that condition(which may or not be true)

True, she was a "bit" odd and not very, well, according to the "exclusive internet boyfriend"(haha), normal...whatever you want to call it.

Here's some of the gems:

"She and I talked exclusively online til I got a cell phone, whereupon we started talking on the phone, at least once a week."

Whoa man...slow down...after EIGHT years, you really shouldn't go that fast in a relationship...no wait...were you gay...or your friends...no no! You liked your "women", which from the picture, you have plenty *cough*

Anyway...moving on...

"She crashed here and smelled up the place with her "hormonal imbalance," "

Greaat way to deal with someone's condition. Didn't ask her over the whole eight years you knew her?

The son thing, she said he said...ex-stepdad is a great source of information!

"Is that blood?"

If you don't know poo from blood, you have some serious issues yourself.

Anyway, to summarize....

I'm glad they had the decency to keep her identity a secret.

I'm kinda pissed off at people's ability to make fun of others infront of millions and millions.

She might have been a bit on the odd side, but the guys weren't top of the cream themselves.

*takes a breath*

If someone has drug problems and you know them only over the phone/internet and have never met, don't ask them to stay over at your place!!!!!

*bows and f*cks off*

Nice pictures though, nothing that would make me even gag while eating choclad pudding though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom