Wich way do Albs take to Uppland?

S

Shaki/Aeis

You take the road or you just follow the zonewall or maybe some other way?

Please let me know. I need to know where to hunt you;)

F

Fagane

through the snow.......

And we freezing our butt off there, so make a desent road with heating so we come more often :p

Fagane

O

old.Zeikerd

We all go through amg, so i suggest you hunt there :p

L

loxleyhood

I go between Hlid and Nott, over a hill, past a lake, over a really big hill and then your at uppland road. :p

O

old.Ramas

It's special ultra quick route that you can only find if you remove all your armour and weapons.

P

Pin

You take the high road,
And I'll take the low road,
And I'll be at Svasud before ye....

K

Kagato.

I could tell you, but then i'd have to kill you, oh wait, thats not such a bad idea after all..... :D

X

xplo

I usually get lost and run up to some Jarls to ask the way :-/

F

froler-mid

where is Uppland? - is it some kinda pve zone or sum? :D

B

Belomar

I ain't telling since you pwned my Cabalist in HW yesterday and then zeroed in a Hunter on me once I was rezzed. Grr. ;)

K

kirennia

Hmmm, dont mean to be rude but aint this a kinda silly post? ;)

S

Shaki/Aeis

Belomar/Cerdin you were a harder duel than most mages. You got this instant debuff that interupt every 5 sec. It was a pain when you got in to range:p

Why is this a silly post? Some alb asked a while ago wich route mids took to sauvage and some mid even draw him a map:clap:

K

Kirtaa

when u leave amg, follow the left zonewall until u reach hmg, then keep following the left zonewall from hmg , and im sure u will get there eventually .

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Aeis
Belomar/Cerdin you were a harder duel than most mages. You got this instant debuff that interupt every 5 sec. It was a pain when you got in to range :p
Well, had I gotten off my nearsight before you (and it was casting), it'd have been you who was eating grass... Next time, Gadget, next time! (And yes, my attack speed debuff sure is handy. ;))

S

Shaki/Aeis

Then I would have purged or run away and wait with my uber RM speed;)

O

old.shotgunstow

I usually go via Yggdra bk to see if there's anyone there to keel :D

O

old.LandShark

Since you ask, I generally run from glacier giant along the treeline east, turning southeast just before the large icestrider camp on the eastern side of Nottmoor... then follow that ridge line until you hit Uppland, slightly north of Dodens which is also the point where the road down to fensalir starts.
Btw; I don't brake for runemasters.

A

Ala

Originally posted by Aeis
You take the road or you just follow the zonewall or maybe some other way?

Please let me know. I need to know where to hunt you;)

rofl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom