Wich ones are the best douing classes?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Want some advice on wich classes would do the best dou, both in pvp and pve.

thanks in advance :)

Helter

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, Priest/Warrior seems to be a good one. Tried it in the US OB and it worked really well (at least for the first 18 levels :)).
When I think of it, I'm pretty sure any two classes performs well together. Trying out a Priest/Priest combo at the moment, and so far - we're doing good.

When it comes to PvP... Hmm... Let's leave that one for the seasoned PvP'ers, alright? (Guessing just isn't worth as much as personal experience)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I seriously think any 2 classes can perform reasonably well, and wont get much left behind in leveling if competing with any other 2 class combos. But ofc, a class that can heal should give a slight advantage (although all classes bring something to a group that helps it perform better).

nick

Fledgling Freddie
mage + priest

shield - both pull plenty of mobs from range - pbae whilst priest spams heals on mage and himself

Sigh

Fledgling Freddie
what about a warlock+caster, are the debuffs effective?

sko

Loyal Freddie
For horde I'd say; Priest + Shaman/Druid. Alliance; Priest + Paladin/Druid. Or even Priest & Priest.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Sigh said:
what about a warlock+caster, are the debuffs effective?
No, this isn't Daoc ;). Besides Priest healing effectiveness per/mana is higher than mage damage per/mana..

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
priest + mage by far.. after level 24 you can have uninteruptable pbaoe (from talents).. need i say more? :)

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
priest + priest sucks for pve, but rocks sooo soooooo much in pvp

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I dont' think there is a "best" duo. It's not like you farm mobs as in daoc so much.

Give minstrels in wow tho :(

Getting sick of slow running :(

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
aspect of the pack.

altough it doesn't come close to minstrel speed, but it's better than nothing

oh and you won't get it till 40 =[

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
I dont' think there is a "best" duo. It's not like you farm mobs as in daoc so much.

Give minstrels in wow tho :(

Getting sick of slow running :(

But why do you want to rush by everything??!?!?!? WoW is an amazing world to live in, stop and smell the proverbial roses! The level (and attention) to detail is greater than ANY other online ive played. I can amuse myself (ooerrr) by just actually examining my immediate environment! (You ever watched the wolves chase down and eat the rabbits? I watched a wolf attack a sheep, only for the sheep to turn around and attack back! the wolf ran off LOL)

It too damn pretty to rush by! :clap:

Although occasional bursts of speed would be useful.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
um yes but when you're running from x to y for the 20th time it gets old
why use a car irl? why not walk everywhere :p

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Like a few things peeps have already mentioned, every class can compliment each other well in WoW, although i have found that priest and warlock is a nice combo to have in pve, oh and so is hunter and priest :p

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock/Priest. Tank pet can tank just about anything we throw at it. Plus with priest stamina buff it has a crap load of hps.

Fin

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, speed is there , spells that makes u run faster, 2 diff mounts also

and yes, running is slow under lvl 20, i h8 it also, but helps little 2 know the places and if have gathering craft can always take those when moving

relic

Fledgling Freddie
In the last beta I found Heal Priest + Warrior to work rather well. Can handle insane pulls if you know what you're doing, have to be alert though.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Evoknox said:
aspect of the pack.

altough it doesn't come close to minstrel speed, but it's better than nothing

oh and you won't get it till 40 =[
If you are running on a road without any aggro yes its great, but goin thru wilderness you should not use it unless you are higher lvl than the beasts around you. :) Daze effects is not nice, wonder why hunters get it on their speed, while another class get faster speed + weak stealth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom