News whys it all the sexeh ones are screamers ;)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
In Britain you get this in drabovision filled with the distressingly plain. If it was the US there would be shiny teeth and hair oil with glossy magazine coverage.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To put it in perspective, 55 decibels is about the same noise level as a car passing outside your house.

It's also a logarithmic scale, with a doubling of "loudness" every 3 decibels.

So a car passing in front of the house is more than 3 times louder than the sex this woman hears. Taking 40 decibels (the average range recorded was 30-40 decibels) a car passing the house would be five or six times louder.

So their sex is pretty fucking quiet, tbfh.

Now, getting away from facts, the complainent looks like a chav. And if you look like a chav, you probably are a chav. And if you are a chav, you probably act like a chav.

And, lets face it, she's actually taking people to court for having sex, rather than moving house..........

....QED, IMHO :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
lol

Caroline and Steve Cartwright's love making was described as "murder" and "unnatural" at Newcastle Crown Court.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Harsh, IMHO. If you can't fuck when you're poor, what can you do?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I think even if it sounded quite quiet from inside my house then I would still be pretty pissed off at regularly having to hear that beast screaming

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pissed off enough to take them to court?

I can hear the neighbours going to bed every night. It means I bought a shit thin-walled house - not that they're being unreasonable.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Pfft!

We actually used to have a similar problem with our old naighbour,
lets just say...we put that problem to rest preatty fast ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom