Why?!?!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well I got two sides, one in a suit, one normally clothed. In my suit I have no problem with women, i have to call the guards to get a way. While in my normal clothes, none looks my way. Getting so sick and tired about them just seeing the "armani" my job has bought. 13 years now same shit. I just want to find the one. Not the one who want my suit and my cash. Every relationship has ended with I want this this and this. So from today i've gonna ignore all women who just don't give me that wow feeling.

It is no fun to just be that armani suit, and next day they don't see you. So until i meet that woman, i wont dip the wick.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I'll take your armani suit if you don't like it anymore! :D

Well to be more serious i agree with you 100% you need to find someone that respects and like you as a person.. not respect and like your money.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Thats a shame :( Personally I don't believe in the one but it's become pretty apparant that usually these things just don't fall in your lap, well for me anyway. Just keep going out and meeting people I guess. Armani on a fella does look fucking dynamite but I would never get with someone for cash, that's takes an incredibly desperate and quite repulsive kind of person. I guess you could be doing the right thing though, but then again I can be too quick to judge and then find myself drawn back to a person's qualities I missed so dont be too harsh :p and not sure if abstaining would do much other than irritate you :p.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I know the feeling - I can hardly go shopping across the street, without getting jumped by 100 women. Imagine what a Armani suit would do to me!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I like my suit. *nod* So much so, that I got hit on by a transexual. GF wasn't impressed.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you want a friend, get a dog
If you want a companion, find Jesus
If you want sex, get a dog.

...err...hang on...umm...

soze

I am a FH squatter
Not quiet the same but a friend of mine was a model noting major but was known locally. She had huge problems finding people who where not just after her for looks to the point she gained about 3 st in weight on purpose to try and find love.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
1180594778_736c8128d6.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Not quiet the same but a friend of mine was a model noting major but was known locally. She had huge problems finding people who where not just after her for looks to the point she gained about 3 st in weight on purpose to try and find love.

I bet she just wanted an excuse to slob out!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Women are bitches who just want your money!

Being gay irl seems the best way forward!!!

Now, he wants some bumlove? :wij:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
No, no pics, dont want another Vodkafiary incident here... :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol b2 wears the same kind of clothing he did when we first met, i dont think either one of us would know a designer label if it jumped up waving its hands shouting "hay lookit me i am a designer label!!".

I honestly do not care what he wears, drives or anything as shania twain once said tbh that don't impress me much. There are people out there who will like you for you but tbh if you go to the kinds of places and mix with those kind of gals who actually can tell an armarni just by looking at it then i don't think you'll find what you are looking for.

edit: this isnt saying that just because you like to look flash and can identify flash clothing you are no good, but just that the people in these places are more likely to care more about it

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Wearing Zara/Mango stuff I get to save my bucks for a pair of fancy sneakers(i love my Bikembergs) or a cool jacket.

Anything that goes beyond 60€ is a waste of money imho, it will become old fashion in like a year anyways. Better just check your dad's closet for any of the stuff he used to wear in the 80s :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom