why?

E

Eeben

Can som1 plz tell me why ppl scam? an what they get out of it

W

Whoodoo_RD

Cause theres ppl dumb enough to get scammed despite several warnings given on forums and even by GOA.

They get cash / loot / high from it.

Name n shame, thats what i say :p

L

leoric

You'll always get your Idiots! Its a shame, But its the way it is! I think some action should be taken towards it! Like maybe get thrown in Camelot jail! :p

S

ScarletPinp

Originally posted by Eeben

want me to hold yer money for a while? :D

R

Ravenbourne

Its been said soooo many times, if people didnt lend their details to everyone they know or swap accounts then the chances of them getting scammed are tiny

X

Xandax

They get what they scam out of people.

Why do people do it IRL also?
Just less reprecussions in a game, and some people like to be a-holes :)

C

Carlos Bananos

free itamz ofc.

M

Moody

That would be cool, a Camelot jail. They would be able to log in, but spawn in a 2x2 smelly cell and they need to craft or something and that money goes to Sir Bors!!

B

barevoose

Originally posted by Moody
That would be cool, a Camelot jail. They would be able to log in, but spawn in a 2x2 smelly cell and they need to craft or something and that money goes to Sir Bors!!
lol, now wtf is sir bors :p

O

old.Jable

scammers thrown in jail? discovering themselves trapped when they log on?

sounds like UO to me, which cant be bad

C

chosen

Originally posted by Moody

i have been in a camelot jail before ;( in a place called Muspelheim in the Dwarf city they got a jail, one day i were jumping around that place then suddenly i bugged and got innside the jail.... and no way out again, it took me 3days to find out how to come out :p i had to take off all my equip and snare pull and grey mob while i was sitting so he could kill me :p

G

Galiryn

Originally posted by chosen
i have been in a camelot jail before ;( in a place called Muspelheim in the Dwarf city they got a jail, one day i were jumping around that place then suddenly i bugged and got innside the jail.... and no way out again, it took me 3days to find out how to come out :p i had to take off all my equip and snare pull and grey mob while i was sitting so he could kill me :p

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, you could have talked to GOA ;P

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Galiryn
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, you could have talked to GOA ;P
yes but that wouldve taken 3 weeks not 3 day:p

Users who are viewing this thread