Why......

O

old.tRoG

There used to be, but they closed them down.

Due to them being a bandwidth hog, or the massive amounts of whining on them putting off prospective customers visiting the site, you decide.

G

Georg Granfeldt

Originally posted by old.tRoG
There used to be, but they closed them down.

Due to them being a bandwidth hog, or the massive amounts of whining on them putting off prospective customers visiting the site, you decide.

Yeas GOA shutdown the own forum due to

massive amounts of whining on them and they couldnt run them proper..

Yeas we are talking about GOA again..

B

Belsameth

it where the users that killed the forum, don't blame that one on GOA. why do you think Mythic never bothered with an official forum :)

M

mucking_fuppet

GOA decided against freedom of speech. It would have lost them money :rolleyes:

V

Vell

Originally posted by Belsameth
it where the users that killed the forum, don't blame that one on GOA.

I'm with Bels on that one. Due to a minority of idiots who relentlessly spammed the forums, much like Icedguardian or whatever his name is does here, GOA shut down the official forums. Shame really, for most of beta those forums were full of really decent people.

W

Whoodoo_RD

You read this forum and ask that question??? LOL

Imagine if ppl actually had a direct line to Kemor, talk about whinespam24/7.4tehw1n!

G

Giljotine

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Imagine if ppl actually had a direct line to Kemor, talk about whinespam24/7.4tehw1n!

:clap:

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Vell
I'm with Bels on that one. Due to a minority of idiots who relentlessly spammed the forums, much like Icedguardian or whatever his name is does here, GOA shut down the official forums. Shame really, for most of beta those forums were full of really decent people.

Vell fortehwin!

S

ssera

pretty much the same reason Mythic closed the Devs Round Table forum on the VN boards....

F

Flimgoblin

Any decent discussion got drowned in the "OMFG GOA SUCKS I CAN'T TYPE MY PASSWORD PROPERLY COZ I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON ITS THEIR FAULT THEY SUCK GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!11111oneone" spam

Users who are viewing this thread