Why would I have to do this?

Gamah

Banned
Why would I have to do this does anyone know? what is the reason?

Dear DAOC player,

In order to follow up your request , we need you to send us a hanwritten letter with the following informations via post area to the address below:

1) Copy of the last credit card bill - the last payment for DAOC has to be mentioned-
2) Last registered “profil” informations: first and last name, postal address, both cd keys to the following address.
3) An acknowledgment of some payment you made (receipt of the phone bill)

Wanadoo portails - GOA,
Administration des ventes Jeu
48 rue Camille Desmoulins
F-92791 Issy les Moulineaux cedex 9
France

PS : For your info, we have closed the concerned account “******" temporarily until we solve your problem

Warm regards,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

if its fraud reasons then fine but tbh..i will have to pay to send a letter to France with no explanation why I have too..Hell i work for Orange who is owned by France Telecom who owns Wanadoo...I wonder if I could get intouch with these FT and tell them to reopen my account I am an employee damnit :p

EDIT: Maybe I will send them a paycheck and say DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
They seem to be pretty retarded tbh, friend of mine try to explain them problems he has with his account and need their help with but they are completely clueless and unhelpful.

Gamah

Banned
Mavericky said:
To be honest check email subscription@goa.com and ask them about this letter, I would hope that an official letter would have less typo's in it.

Sadly this is an offical E-mail, The English is discusting...and what I am puzzeld about is the lack of information, they just tell me to send them my financial transactions without knowing the reason..they can think again...silly french :twak:

Anywho off to find out what a "hanwritten" letter is so I can write it :p

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
08-25-2003.gif

id get more info if i were you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom