Why u sux's even if u zerge?

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Most albs i have meet in Thid are skilless og unable to kill much even if the roleplaying realm only come when they know for sure they are more than the mids. :twak:

Hibs....what can i say?...hehe ohh yes more pls
What i would suggest was that u droped all the roll playing center round CK, and maybe tryed and roam a bit. And yes bye roaming i mean u have to move and not just camp mb :wanker: .

Hope to see more small grp's out there :flame:

Henningprimdahl(season vet, BD) :worthy:

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
I predict most of the replies in this thread to include some form of BD bashing.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Voltage said:
I predict most of the replies in this thread to include some form of BD bashing.

rofl thats because because BDs just hit 1button over and over and over every4seconds. it doesnt take much skill.
i had a BD on mid excal called onebuttonftw and i could kill lvl 24s just by sticking to em and hitting lifetap every4seconds... it was noting special.
altho most in thidr are easily dispatched by a single PA then garrote from most infils buffed or not.

Edit Rofl jsut noticed him calling the albs skilless when he plays a bd... lmao

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
just because you won one fight doesnt mean albs sucks, i´ve been in many fights where 4-5 random ungrouped albs killed a 1fg of mids. Or when 2fg mids attacked Lord and got wiped by 5 random albs and then never came back.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
lol and just now mids/hibs are teaming up to take CK from albs...talk ablout noobs that needs to team up with a enemie realm just to take a keep....get real guys

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
nice Work mids and fuckinmg hibs....why u have to bee l33t to team up with hibs to take castle when u are to gimpt to take it yourself...if albs does this all hell brake loose

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
albs dont need to team up .. every time mids take keep its albion's keep in the morning again but i like albs having keep. when mids have it there is no albs :(

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Ever thoought bout the fact most mids dont care shyte bout ck? Now go qq u lost it!!1

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
wtf, I thought you loved hugging keeps szwok :|

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Zharr said:
albs dont need to team up .. every time mids take keep its albion's keep in the morning again but i like albs having keep. when mids have it there is no albs :(

Ofc no albs, the chickens need a place to run to, when they see mids whipping their asses.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
lol we dident lost it becuase hibs/mids couldent decide who should take it...so we still have it :p

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Sauruman said:
Ofc no albs, the chickens need a place to run to, when they see mids whipping their asses.

And thats coming from a mid. :clap:

zolty mudcaster

Fledgling Freddie
I suck at RvR.. no questions there .. heck .. My chars prolly stands for the first billion Rp´s those mids and hibs got :D lol

However I dont see the point in this tread. We all play our way. Some chose to join the belowed Mythic realm and do rvr by pressing two buttons (one on stick and one on random spell) and still come out of it as the winner, others like to be part of keeptakes/defense (I am one of those, only RvR I do and I still suck at it), and others yet again takes the hughe challenge of joining a unloved, low populated realm, and still kick ass, be it mids or albs.

Respect to all Hibs I cross my road be they rape my azz or I get a lucky shot on a cloth wearer that wasnt buffed and with 10% health left.

To make it short ... Play YOUR style and let others play thiers, and have the most fun you can out of it. You get annoyed by other peoples playing style?? you need to get real then imho :D

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta love u Karma :worthy:

Well i see it worked as i planed. Personaly i dant care about ck, all that much...i just wanna fight out in the open...be it in grp or solo, and i was hoping that more albs would join in the fun..insted of rollplaying. Im not trying to tell ppl how to play, it is but a vain hope of better times :drink:

And to all u ppl how think BD is a only insta...well try and make one, and exp it, and u will soon find urself...debuffing, rooting, posioning, nuking and ohh allmost forgot lifetaping(huge powerdrain), and all thouse combined that make the BD the best interupter ingame imo. Not to think of the pets that can't get to far away for u...coz then u most likly die..due to ur low HP.

HenningPrimdahl :cheers:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
And to all u ppl how think BD is a only insta...well try and make one, and exp it, and u will soon find urself...debuffing, rooting, posioning, nuking and ohh allmost forgot lifetaping(huge powerdrain), and all thouse combined that make the BD the best interupter ingame imo. Not to think of the pets that can't get to far away for u...coz then u most likly die..due to ur low HP.

HenningPrimdahl :cheers:

go outside and buy some clue pls.
why BD annoying as hell?

because its CANNOT be interrupted
got it?

BD in thid is only an insta, /stick, send pets, i won class
requires a trained monkey to press a button.

Jucklo

Fledgling Freddie
thats at least 2 buttons, that is if you wait for the target to attack you first so that you dont have to click once to get a target aswell and would have to send pet manually.

So it's AT LEAST twice as hard to play a bd than you originally thought :p

krall

Fledgling Freddie
la di da..just like a sorc...mezz/kill?...ohh no forgot all the other things they do :D Well here's a little tip: Mezz the pets kill BD, or even better still mezz pets and BD, kill comander then the BD him/her-self.

Sorry for this tred..I sould have know better than to poke at ppl's pride ect.

Henningpridahl. :flame:

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, you must really suck if you get 1dded by a sorc, cos thats the only amount of dds it should be able to get off on you before your instatap wins it again.

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
la di da..just like a sorc...mezz/kill?...ohh no forgot all the other things they do :D Well here's a little tip: Mezz the pets kill BD, or even better still mezz pets and BD, kill comander then the BD him/her-self.

aye and after that sorc got interrupted by insta and bd won lol, get a clue about game and post after u did!

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
BD in thid is only an insta, /stick, send pets, i won class
requires a trained monkey to press a button.

Botond kutyája is elég lenne nem kell drága majom :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
krall said:

Henningpridahl. :flame:

A Sorc in thid CANNOT take out a bd, u run out of time, power or both :)This is an old one discussed a few times, think it was decided the only class that has np taking out a bd is an Air Theurg, and possibly a Matter Cabbie with Stun pet ( its the stun that does it me thinks) not talking about stealth classes here.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
Well here's a little tip: Mezz the pets kill BD, or even better still mezz pets and BD, kill comander then the BD him/her-self.

:worthy:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
I dont suck:) when i play acme (sorc) i pwn:)

and when i play my inf, i killed 4 out of 5 possible hibs:) \o/

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
A Sorc in thid CANNOT take out a bd, u run out of time, power or both :)

Ok, then i must really be kickass;) i have killed 2 bds while i was 100% solo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom