Why the population of Midgard is falling.

G

Gimly

Two dwarfs go into a bar, where they pick up two prostitutes and take them to their separate hotel rooms.

The first dwarf, however, is unable to get an erection. His depression is made worse by the fact that, from the next room, he hears his little friend shouting out cries of "Here I come again ONE, TWO, THREE...UUH!" ..........all night long.

In the morning, the second dwarf asks the first, "How did it go?"

The first mutters, "It was so embarrassing. I simply couldn't get an erection."

The second dwarf shook his head. "You think that's embarrassing?" "I couldn't even get on the bed.....

:eek:

C

Candy lollipop

:clap: :clap: :clap:
lol good one ;P
Naughty dwarfs :p

love,
Candy

M

maxgirth

A lost and weary Albion lass was trundling her way through Odins,
when she stumbled across 2 trolls, seeing her in a distressed state they offered to assist her, by offering a room for the night.

Some several drinks later, she was thinking to herself " how can I repay these nice trolls? ".

Bearing in mind she was of essex girl stock, she offered herself, but on the condition the trolls must wear condoms, as not to get her pregnant.

After a very busy night with the trolls keeping their side of the bargain, she made her excuses and left.

Some hours later the 2 trolls start speaking to each other.

" That albion lass?" said troll no.1 " aye" said the other

" How bothered were you about getting her pregnant?"

" Quite bothered, why? "

" Feck the consequences, i`m taking mine off i`m , i`m dying for a piss".

O

Old_Bean

I like a good joke.
Maybe someone could put one on this board?

C

Cadire

A Troll is set a task by his weary trainer...

"Troll, prove to me and the rest of Midgard that you are not as thick as you seem"

"Go forth and perform these two tasks..."

"One: Show your bravery by seeking out a Vendo Warrior and slaying the beast."

"Two: Show your sophistication by seducing and bedding a Blodfelag Windcaller"

The Troll grunts and lopes off... runs into the wall, recovers and trots into the distance.

That night, fearful screams and shouts are heard all over Mularn. In the morning, a scarred and battered Troll returns to his trainer.

"Oki Master... me done first task. Now wer dis Windcaller me got to kill?"

:rolleyes:

O

Old_Bean

LOL you should be on stage!
Prefferably one with a noose and trap-door.

Just kidding Cadire mate.

T

tindel

surprize.jpeg

nuff said

M

maxgirth

Not a game related joke but I laughed my head off when I heard it.

Husband and wife have a fancy dress party to go to, about 3 hours before it starts wifey gets headache.

" you still go darling, i`m going to bed see if I can sleep it off "

"ok hunny" replies hubby,and off he trundles.

After a few hours in bed she wakes up refreshed and no headache, dons her outfit and sets forth, en route she thinks, mmm as he doesn`t know what outfit I have, I can be sneeky and see what he does when i`m not around.

On arriving at the party she spots hubby in his unmistaken outfit,
blatantly dancing and getting frisky with a young wench adorned in a french maids outfit, after watching him for severall minutes, she steps forward, brushes her contender away and starts getting outrageouslly amorous, not a word said between them as they leave the dance floor to head outside and quell their passion.

After a few hours she decides to go home and pretend she never left home, very contented on the best sex she has ever had with her hubby, but deep down inside the anger was bubbling.

No sooner had she showered and got into bed, hubby returns home looking very drunk and smiling, controlling her anger she asked.

" How was your night hun?"

" Not that good really, I was missing you and looking very lonely, when John, Bill, Gary and a few of the lads suggested a game of cards.

You fucking bastard, she thought, and was just about to unleash her anger, when hubby piped up with.

" But I lent my outfit to my dad, and he said he had the time of his life".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom