Why stand there???

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
But more gasolin on the fire imo :touch:

B

Ballad

Aye they're so gimpy. I remember killing a group of 4th Realm (all ToA'd etc) with a necro + shaman duo. They had CC, specbuffer and everything except skill. :p

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe they were just afk? I tend to afk _alot_ on bad spots. They made needed to take a le nap?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
this is kinda boring joke atm but it needs to bu fullfilled!

THAN FIRRE ZEE MIZAILLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
ok take a nap, BUT THEN FIRE THE MISSILES!

the necro and shammy duo, were u fighting tanks or casters? coz if the necro is fully buffed, and with shammy there 2 heal and disease etc i suspect for a tank grp that could b very hard. but if there was atleast 1 caster there, u shoulda died :p

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
They tried to kill you with telekinesis, a new french skill...once they master it they will wtfpwn everything in sight...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
sssssh ffs guys dont let them know we are on to them...i wear a bowl with tinfoil on to protect me evil EVIL!!!!!!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
sssssh ffs guys dont let them know we are on to them...i wear a bowl with tinfoil on to protect me evil EVIL!!!!!!

I wet toilet tissue and wrap it around my ears and put a bra on my head but ure 'gimped' way might work too :rolleyes:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i just spoke to a french women on the phone at work. she sounded hot but i could tell she was trying to get my daoc details

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Bahumat said:
i just spoke to a french women on the phone at work. she sounded hot but i could tell she was trying to get my daoc details

o_O lmao. Phone her back tbh ;o get hers.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh they probably just knew they were screwed when they saw you so knew it was pointless to resist....

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

B

Ballad

Darksword said:
ok take a nap, BUT THEN FIRE THE MISSILES!

the necro and shammy duo, were u fighting tanks or casters? coz if the necro is fully buffed, and with shammy there 2 heal and disease etc i suspect for a tank grp that could b very hard. but if there was atleast 1 caster there, u shoulda died :p
Was a shaman, sorc and two lighttanks. Even the sorc should've killed us.

They jumped us btw. :p

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Owned.jpg

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
hmm thats a bit funneh, hopefully some day il get a AE DoT in on a fg and it all crits for like 2000 dmg so they die :D

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I find...nope - lost it again - got to get these glasses checked.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
more like your memory m8. get an upgrade hehe

my avatar ftw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom