Why Should Minstrels Be Removed?

S

svartalf

Minstrels should not be removed. They are all nice people who don't like to call others names.

F

Flimgoblin

Erm.. no more than a hib assassin can get a bard bot or a shadowblade can get a skald bot...

Oh wait you say they can't stealth...
Neither can the minstrel: you can't speed whilst stealthed.

Why oh why am I feeding the trolls.

F

Flimgoblin

Wow... a group tactic in albion that doesn't exist in midgard...

How about the group tactic of healer + whatever... insta stun, insta mezz... that doesn't exist in albion.

I'm not screaming nerf midgard though am I?

The realms are different, different races, different classes, different tactics.

Waah Mythic hates my realm! XXXX realm is their pet realm! Go to the whine boards :p

O

old.Flamin

Svartalf stop whining and go out in the nice weather instead.

P

Pixie.Pebr

/em thinks someone got ganked recently and is pissed off :m00:

C

Coren

Originally posted by svartalf
Yes, it's our favourite flamer... here we go..

You're not our favourite flamer, you're our favourite whiner. :rolleyes:

O

old.chesnor

Fingoniel, Healer instas are on 10min timers. They only appear to be uber to people who just see Healers have insta this and insta that. Most Healers will only use instas when they absolutely have to, to save the group or to ensure success in RvR. Its not like we run around the frontiers insta-ing everything that moves. Most Healer mezz is the castable AE variety, not insta.

Edit : I tried to check the timers on the instas at the Herald (because I think they might even be 20min), but the Pacifying Glance and Glare spells have dissapeared from the spell library....eek :( Have we been nerfed ?

They are not here :(

O

old.Aralik

god this guy is stupid. Also your not anyones favourite. just stfu and actually try an play a minstrel before you dis em'

O

old.Xarr

How come albion's assassin class gets a speed/mez bot (minstrel)?

First of all the minstrel isn't an assassin. It's a stealther yes, but no assassin. Why you ask? Well pretty easy, they don't get the critical strike spec line.

And second I would hardly call a minstrel a 'mez bot'. They get a single target insta stun that has a low duration and the same goes for their castable (not insta mind you) single target and ae mesmerize.

In addition to this their hp aren't too hot and they get a low multiplier (1.5x) to spread out over instrument, stealth and weapon spec.

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

lmao at whinging original poster flamin a mins and infil partnership you got ganked to many times by the sounds of it .
i can make a similer situation that nobody whines about .

alb have 2 main tank classes pally/armsman . neither have any spells except for the pallys chants ."which suck tbh"

mid has 2 main tank classes ? Skald/Beserker who both have some sort of spell line

2 alb tanks come together with 2 mid tanks skald mezze's armsman zerker and skald rape the armsman thwen proceeed to the pally who is still sat there like a dick watchiung his mate die . pally then gets ganked . zerker and skald run of at HIGH sped . laughing at there newly aquired rp's . so imo this is mids no stealthed version of the stupid argument u started with . "the point of comparison is our tanks cant mezz yours can we dont complain"

iaint complaining about the above . cos if mythic/gao made all realms chars similer .then whats the fuggin point of p;laying different realms when they all thesame styles/spells etc etc /

to main poster .. quit ya whining when u get owned by a mins/infil partnership dont come here crying cos you look like a fool .
screaming nerf or summin similer to that is the sort of thing thats fuckin up this game cos mythic go with the whingers and nerf classes . so stfu n go back to playing diablo 2 where whingers are plenty . then hopefully most classes dont get nerfed cos of whingers

O

old.Gombur Glodson

/em takes notes and make sure to gang svartafl as many times as possible

WOW I am uber ass hell!!!

O

old.LandShark

Aren't your guild at all afraid of being associated with you?

Originally posted by svartalf
i'd like an official explanation if a GoA/Mythic representative wants to offer up some pathetic excuse for this travesty.

Someone was ignored as a child.
Can i suggest to the board in general that we continue to ignore this little child?

O

old.Xarr

/me smacks svartalf for opening a can of idiocy

V

Verena

Lol, good joke svartalf.

Ooh wait, you were serious. Poor little you, I feel so sorry for you!

D

Danya

Xarr, single target mez is about 1 minute at high elvel btw, not that short, it's listed as 29s, but it's actually 29s+flute bonus, which for a crafted duskwood flute is 29s.

Yoda, the comparable classes to armsman paladin are warrior/thane, skalds and zerks are equivalent classes to minstrel and merc.

On that note, I'd point out midgard is the only realm with a mezzing tank, yet you don't see us whining do you? :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

you should better stop before you make an even bigger ass out of yourself.
My god man :rolleyes:

M

Meatballs

Im not a minstrel you fuckwit

Shall i make some ideas like your current one?

Why does midgard have a healer/mezz bot?
Why does midgard have a tank bot?
Why does midgard have a caster/tank bot?
Why does midgard have a speed/mezz bot?
Why does midgard have a caster/pbt/nearsight bot?

oh wait thats a bit onesided <makes up some hibby ones>

why does hibernia have a speed/mezz/healer bot?
why does hibernia have a tank/pbt bot?
why does hibernia have a caster/mezz/nearsight bot?

O

old.Pyrotechnix

Svartalf,

You feel that justified that you went back and edited your original post? ;)

Regards,

Pyrotechnix
Servants of the Lake

M

Meatballs

For all the people who are just visiting this thread here is svartalfs original message:

Why Should Minstrels Be Removed?
Yes, it's our favourite flamer... here we go..

How come albion's assassin class gets a speed/mez bot (minstrel)?

i'd like an official explanation if a GoA/Mythic representative wants to offer up some pathetic excuse for this travesty.

S

svartalf

replaced with something far more cordial so as not to offend.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

And after my last reply I got this lovely PM from svartafl:
"annoyance.
What's your problem?

Truth hurt?

Well done
:clap:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.pebr
/em thinks someone got ganked recently and is pissed off :m00:

Is_this_that_avatar_you_Pebr? *wants another cookie sans slap*;)

And oh- nerf Minstrels! Takes more than two bolts to get a yellow one. Make them one-bolt killable pretty please! :)

O

old.seb1024

we can never get rid of the minstril class all casters need them so much as batteries:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom