Why o why

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
i'm speechless:

September 4, 2007 :

BETA SIGN-UPS SURGE TO 400,000 FOR WARHAMMER® ONLINE: AGE OF RECKONING™

Closed Beta Test of EA Mythic’s Highly-Anticipated Massively Multiplayer Online Game Continues to Grow.

would be great to have 10% or even 5% of these join DAOC.

Eble

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
would be great to have 10% or even 5% of these join DAOC.
Mebbe sometime in the future both games will be in a two-fer-oner subs deal, or at least daoc subs included for nominal extra fee.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Mebbe sometime in the future both games will be in a two-fer-oner subs deal, or at least daoc subs included for nominal extra fee.

now that would be a great idea. throw a free daoc version in with the WAR game :)

Eble

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh it could be something for people to play while the WAR servers are full/crashed :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Its a nice idea but unless it starts raining money I very much doubt I (amongst many others) will be paying to play WAR on GOA servers :(

Time and time again GOA have royally shafted us, the paying public, and quite how EA/Mythic/GW/whoever let GOA run WAR in europe is totally beyond me :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Its a nice idea but unless it starts raining money I very much doubt I (amongst many others) will be paying to play WAR on GOA servers :(

Time and time again GOA have royally shafted us, the paying public, and quite how EA/Mythic/GW/whoever let GOA run WAR in europe is totally beyond me :(

Go get a lawyer imo :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

according to Mythic (can't find the post about it tho, was in some grab bag iirc) this will never happened. why, never got explained. just that it wasn't something they would consider.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
according to Mythic (can't find the post about it tho, was in some grab bag iirc) this will never happened. why, never got explained. just that it wasn't something they would consider.

Not enough money!!!!!

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
afaik mythic has officially sold DAoC to some other EA sub-bussiness and nolonger control/host servers etc.

So basically 2 diff companies are running the games

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Thing is GOA have and are doing a good job

Just not with english servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom