Why o why did they mess with....

• Thread starter Madonion Slicer
  • Start date
M

Madonion Slicer

.. the sounds of fire spells, they where so much better before why did you mess with them.

Bolt's now have this new dinging tinny sound, instead of the roaring fire before.

Spec DD has the sound of a sheild casting, extremely bad.

And my BT has the sound of what should be a DD.

Anyone else notice this or is it just me.

A

Afroninja

aye, they sound terrible

and the bubble effect on the buffer of stone spell is proper crap

M

Mavl

yep, and my spec dd and mezz efects are now look the same :(

Why didn't they leave old mezz effects? :(

C

cAScADe

I dunno about your spells but my cleric AE smite now has the effects of a wizzy speel.. my hands go all firey and it plays the wrong sound.. wierd huh?

M

Madonion Slicer

Well from the looks and "sounds" of it another screw up in the long line of many.

And to add to this you may notice you Rez Sickness is now a Question mark, WTF what was wrong with the old icon??

Ever heard the remark if it aint broken dont try to fix it!!!

K

Khalen

Ehm to be honest I asked Kemor about it on Gorre before the other servers were patched and trust me they aren't bugged they are that way now.. (the sounds).

O

old.E][Waemohs

Sounds

Lern it, live it :p
or....
Make a Armsman and don't worry about you "sound effects" sounds wierd :-p

F

Flimgoblin

G

grebneklaf

heeey yes ice is blue, fire is red and earth is well dont actually care which color they give earth, just keep the ice blue. Dont want red ice, its even worse than yellow snow...............

G

grebneklaf

Oh and bye the way hate the new sounds to

O

old.Cotta

The icey spells look red because in the new iconsystem all DD's have a red color .
So every type of spell ( root ,mez, debuff ,buff...) has a different base color.

D

-Dreama-

you all cry, but the sorc spells are really nice now...no more of the same old boring BS spells...my effects and gfx rock!

V

Vireb

Originally posted by old.laughingboy
Well from the looks and "sounds" of it another screw up in the long line of many.

And to add to this you may notice you Rez Sickness is now a Question mark, WTF what was wrong with the old icon??

Ever heard the remark if it aint broken dont try to fix it!!!
changes to a funny yellow face later

Z

-Ziro-

Well, I like a little change, was getting somewhat tired of the same sounds and effects.

Besides the lvl 50 flame spear still sounds like a roaring fire and I only need one of those to kill a yel con elf, with or without powerrelic(s) :D

D

deadparrot

I like that my ice summons now sound like ice, and the ice dd effects looks great now.
Its odd tho that summoning a earth pets gives the wind sound, and bt sounds odd now, eb fits the sounsd well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom