why not to play when tired

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Having just bought the tank version of the cetus cloak for 2.4p i managed to sell it for 4g whilst selling rog loot from my bot who had it in her backpack as i'd forgotten to transfer to my main.

I nearly cried :(

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
TBH it's not as costly as when I respecced to shield recently (hey i was stubborn!) and only took stormcalling to 47 and didn't realise till i redid my quickbars. That was the most expensive respec ever ;)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
The most costly misstake I ever did in Daoc was not to pay rent on my house.

Villa - 40p
Lot - bought it for 35p
Merchants/Vaults etc - 7-8p
Inventory - 1.5p
Trophies - many hours of hard work + 1p for alch stuff.

Bought new lot for 6.5p and a House for 10p .. new merchants etc for 7-8p.
New trohpies that I bought has costed me around 10p atm.. ah yes I bought the dragon head to :)

That almost made me cry ;)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I managed to buy 200diamonds being sold for 3g a seal once, I felt a little bad about it but then I realised that I had to hinge them all and immediatly wished death upon the person and his family ;)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Well, 2.4p isn't that much if you're a tank in midgard, 1 night in df :).

Things I sold accidentally so far weren't too worthy luckily.

Tho mythic should add a 'no-sell' switch for players so we can designate certain items as 'no-sell' (like, for example the arcanium magma infused defender, sellable to merchants for 40 copper, pointless and dangerous)

Knowing mythic, this won't be added.

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
try rightnever.. ubah items like quest ones (since this one is drop from 1.10 ml = quest) should be non-salable(sp?) :)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
/deleted my Ancient Copper Necklace (Albs 4x10% resist necky) because i thought it was a medalion for houseing zones... :(

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
/deleted my Ancient Copper Necklace (Albs 4x10% resist necky) because i thought it was a medalion for houseing zones... :(
thats bad :/

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, Mythic couldn/wouldn do anything since i've finished the quest, but on a brither notice it was on my Arms which i really don't use all that often :)

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
I havent fucked up anything really bad.

Exept when I once sold a pair of ringed darksteel boots to a merchant.

It really made me hit myhead into a wall.

Hey! I was a lvl 30ish thane back then :p

mts

Fledgling Freddie
oh man, ringed darksteel was the shit back in the day :D

best stuff out of spindel no doubt, plus it already had black dye so you looked super elite with it on ;D

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Waaay I'm unbanned!!! ;)
Ok on-topic! The worst thing i did were when my armsman got to level 33 for like 2 years ago! and i had been farming in Ellyl for some af 98 boots for about 7days because all the other GoL plate users wanted them aswell. Then some hours later when I was going to Emain, And was going to buy a medallion then I suddenly came to think of how much those boots were worth if i sold them to a merchant! But unlucky me my computer lagged the same time i was gonne push the stupid button at the merchant(Can't remember name cause I havent played for 4 months now :p ) so i pushed the Sell button instead! That almost made me cry! And i ran around in Emain for like 3 weeks with some af 6 leather boots i had in the inventory!
Ok it was only af 98 boots But still! They were rare for 2years ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom