Why no +con on Inf-weaps?

N

Nebel

Okay, i know why u must not put + env on your Inf´s weapons.
Someone said in another thread us must neither put +con and +hits on weapons.
Why is that???
As far as i have checked, the stats do update immediately when u put any item with +con or + hits on.

Any1 can enlighten me?

S

stinkie

basicaly when u poison a wep DAOC un-equips the wep for an instant poisons it then equips it. SO for that instant you lose the +con +hp. this means you MAX HP goes down and then back up, trouble is your actual HP does not go back up so you look as if you have been hit for a small amount.

get someone to give you a con buff then look at you health, youl see its not full. its the same effect ehwn poisoning weps with +con or +hp on them

N

Nebel

Ohhhhh yep... thats it, Stinkie... thx :)
Should have come to that solution myself...hehe

A

Aule Valar

is it possible to kill yourself by repeatedly poisoning the weapon then? or whould it not actually lower your health bellow your normal lvl without the sword

F

Fagane

Same reason you do not want to put +envenom and +stealth on your weapons. The moment you poison them your skills drop for a second, and in fact lowering your stealth and envenom skill, so make it imposible to envenom your weapon if you needed the bonus to envenom it :p

Fagane

S

Silenzio

weap go for weap skill (thrust,slash, dw, cs)+ resist

K

katt!

Originally posted by Fagane
Same reason you do not want to put +envenom and +stealth on your weapons. The moment you poison them your skills drop for a second, and in fact lowering your stealth and envenom skill, so make it imposible to envenom your weapon if you needed the bonus to envenom it :p

Fagane

unless you use the qb to apply poisons :eek:

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by katt!
unless you use the qb to apply poisons :eek:

false,

with qb the weap still get unwield for a sek so the + env goes away

E

Exinferis

im sure that what katt says was in a grab bag, but then again you cant always thrust them =P

F

froler-mid

hmmm...not sure about QB thing.....i did have +env on my lefthand....

my problem was i had 50 env, and could NOT put on lifebane thru inventory....(on lefthand)

if i used QB = teh win.

soo i think KAtt is right.

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Aule Valar
is it possible to kill yourself by repeatedly poisoning the weapon then? or whould it not actually lower your health bellow your normal lvl without the sword

erm....?

:uhoh:

K

katt!

Originally posted by Silenzio
false,

with qb the weap still get unwield for a sek so the + env goes away

BZZZ WRONG. try it before you whine tardboy.

i had +env on my sb's weapons. could not poison them with drag-drop method.

putting them on quickbar worked fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom