Why must someone not zerg ?

Meza

Fledgling Freddie
Why is it that people whine over they got zerged ?

It`s a game where people are ment to attack another char from another realm
its quite simple to understand. When/if u get the chance to zerg somewith with ur duo/trio/fg or what ever u are with u will do it regardless of what u say since u have to follow your group, but when its yourself thats getting zerged you will whine in "/gu alb just zerged me took them 4-5-6 etc people to kill me.. f****** noob albs.. allways have to zerg" or you will post it on FH

Here`s a few thing u can do after getting zerged...

1. Dont post it on FH... tbh other ppl really dont care, i know i dont.

2. /release and go back.

3. Dont bother at all..

4. log onto another char and zerg some green mobs to get the aggresion out.

5. or try something diffrent

Whining over death in RvR/BG´s is a feeling that someone is better than you are or u think he got lucky killing you.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Meza said:
Why is it that people whine over they got zerged ?

It`s a game where people are ment to attack another char from another realm
its quite simple to understand. When/if u get the chance to zerg somewith with ur duo/trio/fg or what ever u are with u will do it regardless of what u say since u have to follow your group, but when its yourself thats getting zerged you will whine in "/gu alb just zerged me took them 4-5-6 etc people to kill me.. f****** noob albs.. allways have to zerg" or you will post it on FH

Here`s a few thing u can do after getting zerged...

1. Dont post it on FH... tbh other ppl really dont care, i know i dont.

2. /release and go back.

3. Dont bother at all..

4. log onto another char and zerg some green mobs to get the aggresion out.

5. or try something diffrent

Whining over death in RvR/BG´s is a feeling that someone is better than you are or u think he got lucky killing you.

Well it may come as a surprise to you but some of us do enjoy 1v1 fights and if I am in a group with some people and we meet a single enemy I for one won't add if one of my group wants to fight him/her. You would be surprised how much fun that can be but most people don't even try it and that's their right. Everyone should play how he/she wants. You just look at things in a different perspective and that's caused by the fact on which side you are on. Receiving/delivering the zerge; we have all been there done that.

Meza

Fledgling Freddie
u really didn get this did u !?

what im saying is that people should not whine when getting zerged...

its a game FGS... play it or dont...

ofc 1on1 is great but thats not the point here...
the point is people should stop whining...

like the radar users, ppl whine so much about them...STOP its their choise to make, if they get banned to bad for them 1 cheater less then

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Meza said:

Yes stop making pointless whinethreads about whiners

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
even some of my clueless threads didnt beat this 1 :eek: omg

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Just by reading the thread title you can be sure it's an alb. If you were on the recieving end of the alb zerg 24/7 you may not have started this thread. :flame:

AngelHeal said:
even some of my clueless threads didnt beat this 1 :eek: omg
And that says a hell of a lot!!!!! :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Meza said:

like the radar users, ppl whine so much about them...STOP its their choise to make, if they get banned to bad for them 1 cheater less then

U really don't get it do u? It aint FUNNY to die from superior numbers, hence ppl will eventually got bored and logout; leaving u to play with your short stick with rest of your beloved zerg.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
yep at the end you dont want people to log out and not get back on - it's better if they let some steam out through a quality whine and come back on to get zerged again ^^

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Old.Ilum said:
yep at the end you dont want people to log out and not get back on - it's better if they let some steam out through a quality whine and come back on to get zerged again ^^

I went to bed last night and slept v well tbfh ^^

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
It's impossible to regulate battles. Superior numbers on one side or another is inevitable sometimes and we should take it as philosophically as we can, though clearly being beaten in what is essentially an unfair fight is always going to create some frustration.

That's not the same as realm population imbalances though. When one realm has enough people to attack in multiple places and have superior numbers in each fight, it's going to be an ongoing problem and people SHOULD talk about it, because that's the only hope of anything ever being done about it.

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Alb zerg, Mid zerg, Hib zerg who gives a crap what zerg it is. No one likes to be ganked but thats all part of the game. Get over it if you dont like dont play.
Its RVR ffs not CounterStrike.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
whine about whine is even worse than just ordinary whine =/

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, i get zerged running solo to help out in towers ... can't really whine about it, cuz obviously the enemy is thinking, that is 1 less alb defending/attacking .... it's kinda their job to intercept ppl .... so, um, ppl now may say, yea but i wasn't running to defend/attack .... well, the enemy doesn't know that.

Just live with it, i know when we are focusing on keep takes we send intercepting grps out, will always happen, it's part of the game :)

Love Frozen

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Im a proud paladin of arhtur with a broken eye who likes to twist chants with 50 other palas hrhrhr...

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Meza said:

Follow ur own advice mate and stop whining then......

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It's ok to whine to let off steam.

It's all the you guys zerg, we don't, we want fg vs fg that gets old fast. It's a red rag to too many.

Darzil

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Conjurus said:
Im a proud paladin of arhtur with a broken eye who likes to twist chants with 50 other palas hrhrhr...

and that is relavent how? not many play paladins in rvr anymore, i know my husband doesn't

Belgareth

Fledgling Freddie
Beat the zeurg! Roll an SM you can take whole groups of Albs out in 2 to 3 seconds ..... :cheers:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Meza said:
-[Alb/Pryd]- -[Phoenix Legion]-
Coolwater 50 Paladin 3L2 ML.2
Logitechs 50 Cleric 2L6 ML.5
Tranny 50 Wizard 2L7

It's a Logitech Tranny from Coolwater in Kent! :puke:

Meza

Fledgling Freddie
Frozenheart said:
tbh, i get zerged running solo to help out in towers ... can't really whine about it, cuz obviously the enemy is thinking, that is 1 less alb defending/attacking .... it's kinda their job to intercept ppl .... so, um, ppl now may say, yea but i wasn't running to defend/attack .... well, the enemy doesn't know that.

Just live with it, i know when we are focusing on keep takes we send intercepting grps out, will always happen, it's part of the game :)

Love Frozen

Well said...

Gamah

Banned
Conjurus said:

Your a proud moron of the real world..spreading your idiocity wherever you go hrhrhr..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom