Why mids are Gay

R

raithian

Originally posted by bloodbaths

now this from an alb the master zergers in excal is the best joke i had for ages.
when was the last time anyone went thro mmg solo and not get jumped by 4-6 infils teaming up on 1 mid
sunday 4 times i went thro mmg emain and for fun poped ts to see what was there only to find between 4 and 8 infils camping the gates waiting for solo mids.untill infils get the balls to move about solo i think mids shoudl do as the albs do.
your flaming mids for moving in fg how about flaming abls for doing the same or are you just to pathetic to do so

E

Eyeinthedark

Re: Re: Why mids are Gay

Originally posted by raithian

now this from an alb the master zergers in excal is the best joke i had for ages.
when was the last time anyone went thro mmg solo and not get jumped by 4-6 infils teaming up on 1 mid
sunday 4 times i went thro mmg emain and for fun poped ts to see what was there only to find between 4 and 8 infils camping the gates waiting for solo mids.untill infils get the balls to move about solo i think mids shoudl do as the albs do.
your flaming mids for moving in fg how about flaming abls for doing the same or are you just to pathetic to do so

he is to pathetic to do so.

H

Haldar

infils and NSs should be nerfed. just because there are too many of them - and all agree that stealth zergs sucks :D

and according to my observations around half of Exc SBs quit already....

D

Deechio

OMG what server you on?? went to odins last night for some 1fg v 1fg = 3 fg albs zergin area :/ went emain for to see if there were any single grp actio ( i know, i know, duh ) and guess what ?? 4fg alb zerg . gave up and went bg .... was more fun.. at least my sb got a chance there , so long as i dont bump into the usuall inf zerg.

S

spankya

HAHAHA!! Thats funny!!

An alb moaning about people zerging!! And then you wonder why mid stealthers group together..... If anyone goes solo to AMG then they jumped on by about 3+ infils.... About 3 weeks ago I went to AMG solo and shot a merc... then 5 infils, 3 or 4 scouts and a few minstrels suddenly appeared... Mids make stealther groups to counter attack the alb stealther groups.

H

Hrogar

Well said Svartmetall... mr. no-zerg Alb, what do you want to achieve with this obviously flaming thread? No more teaming up? No more groups? We should all just go by ourselves for your royal pleasure?
The only thing you've managed is to piss off a whole realm not to mention abusing a word that's not negative per se.
Now bugger off and go play a singleplayergame if you don't like people working together...

V

viruz_bs

Mooouaha

Why should we go alone so you could kill us easyer? , Mabey if you got yourself a partner or two you could kill even more ?
Its not your choise to decide how other people like to play, its stilla TEAM game , not a Ego like you want it to be?

Viruz /out ;)

B

behatch

cant say infi dont zerg,they just dont do it as often,true sb's can stealth zerg,and i dont think callin them gay helps the matter,were just going to raise more stealth zergs just so U dont have a chance in hell of getting rp,if a sb does go solo in emain and meets an infil of what a supprise if he doesent have Purge / buffs he is dead so stfu and go tell your mom u got pwned.
hi hrogar.

regards-Evad-50 sb

K

katara

LOL blood! what i see at amg emain atm is about 5-6 fg albs or more sometimes zerging even they see a solo mid!
and you talk about mids zergs.well yeap it happens sometime.but if 2 fg mids are going together and you call it zerg how we can call then the 4-5 or 6 + few times alb zerg? train maybe?
or when a fg infils camping amg and attacking all together to a solo unlacky who pass the amg this is fair for you.well ok then.
dream on then.few times mids zerg but we know t ocount numbers and many ppl many times say that this force is enough.that albs cant count and never are sure how many albions are enough for a zerg is not our prob ! :)
lots of kisses
katara of Argonauts
not a Gray con killer like albs do.
again lots of kisses :)

H

Hrogar

I would say this thread is a waste of time if the bloody servers were up... but they're not so keep up the good show please :lol:
Hi Evad btw :cheers:

R

redfern

Gratz M8 - you just went over and way above the topscore in dumbass posts.

If you are so keen on 1 on 1, combat (think you're too chicken for that though), then I suggest you use the duel system. The only reason I can understand your wish to find solo ppl in the frontier would be that you are a stealth type. Being a stealth demands lots and lots of patience before finding a target - if you dont have that ..... make a tank and join the zerg.

V

viruz_bs

LoL Yeah... cant even understand why he whine about us...

K

kaod

Originally posted by viruz_bs
LoL Yeah... cant even understand why he whine about us...

To get a reaction and annoy people.... and it worked. :(

Z

zoolis

<----------- soloing alot in emain as warrior and sometimes as sm so lets meet somewhere :)

D

Daja

Re: Re: Re: Why mids are Gay

Originally posted by sazard
and the only Infils that do solo are RR6-7+

I seem to be 4L7. /shrug

L

Lumikki

Are you all so sceard of inf that you need to always zerg even steather zergs. Cant any of you have the balls to go solo in emain
imthinking not for 1 month not since patch ive not seen a single solo mid. I think you are all gay who go rvr most alb inf solo but not mids they have to zerg in what ever they do .

That really gave me a good laugh. Post topic should be "Why am I so retarted to post this, discuss", would be more fitting.

Thanks.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom