why me?? <blames goa?>

S

Silence

just finished doing the stone of arawn quest(alb), i was praying for some nice exp.. (ie many attemps)

after 4 attemps i had all 4 items, i was like WTF??

took my scout like 12 attempts :p

i came back with 1.3 bubs, at 48, most peeps get way more :p

guess u could call this really lucky.. or really unlucky, in my case really realy realy unlucky.

i wont join the band wagon and blame goa :p just sounded funky in the title. :p

ne way, can others tell me how lucky/unlucky they were with this quest plz. ;p

thanks, ur local spammer, silence.

B

Brunore

The equv mid quest "Ancestral Secrets"... It took my BD about 12 attempts to get all teh rewards :p

It was great, was getting about .4 for each quest and over 1 bulb for the first time

K

kain_pravus

speaking of which.... is the Ancestral Secrets secrets solo'able with a 50 thane? Been a while since I did it and that beaded resisting stone is looking sexy

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by kain_pravus
speaking of which.... is the Ancestral Secrets secrets solo'able with a 50 thane? Been a while since I did it and that beaded resisting stone is looking sexy

I don't know the answer to your question since I don't have a thane but I know that the mob that you have to kill is usually red or sometimes purple.

T

Tasans

Thane and bot easy. Thane alone impossible.

T

thegreatest

I could do the stone of arawn quest 5x with my armsman, an other armsman friend of mine had all items after 14 try's...

D

Danya

8 tries on my merc. Didn't count on my minstrel as I was already 50.

R

Roalith

Got the Neckie on the first try with my Armsman. Sold it to Loch :p

U

uglymug

i did the quest solo with my lvl50 caveshaman, the nekkid twoll popped orange to me... he's a big softy tho and i hardlky had to kite him at all

maybe that was lucky, but i think he cons higher when taking a group in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom