Why live anymore? :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
If this question is honest, and you are asking yourself this, then i strongly suggest you find someone to you trust in rl to talk to about it. If you dont have such a person near you try to call a hotline that deals with depressions - there are such in sweden (where im guessing your from cause of your name), and you should not be afraid or ashamed to use them if you are genuinely suffering a depression strong enough to make you question life.
Alternatively try calling or meeting a priest of the national church (even if you arent religous - most of them wont try to "sell" you something and are good at talking to ppl that need to talk).

Many of us experience periods in life where we question it but there is something i can tell you right away without knowing anything about you: It *always* gets better at some point, if given time. *Dont* do anything drastic and *do* seek help from other people if you feel you cant handle things yourself - letting yourself sink into a strong depression is deadlier than any physical sickness there is.

I really hope you do something constructive about your feelings, and the best of luck to you. And sorry if im off the mark here.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
beats not living I spose

Swedish westcoast and summer here soonish

Buying new car in the days comin.

Gf is not whining as much :m00:

yep lifes good atm :drink:

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Because even a slight chance of something good to happen is better than rotting underground.

Galdora

Fledgling Freddie
What Fana said so well.

And yes, we may not know you, but doesnt mean we dont care for the well being of a fellow human being.

Fana got it right. Talk to someone about it. Friends, family, priest, doctor, helpline, whoever.

Thinks may seem so bad atm, but by talking about it things WILL get better.

All you need to do is take the 1st step my friend and you will be on a better road.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Something similar to Asties comment.

Embrace life, even if it is not at the highest level for you at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom