Why kill grey's?

A

acei

I don't understand the policy of some guilds to kill anyone regardless of CON?

I refuse to kill grey's unless they attack me, why? cause
a) they're worthless
b) it's unfair
c) it puts people off the server

So why do people and guilds kill grey con's that haven't even done anything to them?

E

enkor

dont think any guild really has a policy of all-out greykilling... Some will probably kill you if you're in an enemy guild, and some (mayhem split so i dunno any pk guilds now) will just kill you for fun :p

But probably something to do with your guild.. I kill quite a lot of greys depending on their guild (No RuleZ and Vatos Locos fo kthx :D)

F

foeewithin

I kill grey if they have ulla in their names.

H

harebear

i would rather be grey killed than green killed any day, grey killing just wastes a few mins of your time so i dont mind :p

A

acei

Originally posted by foeewithin
I kill grey if they have ulla in their names.
You do reliase we're leveling several levels a day and will be 50 VERY fast... you might want to rethink your policy :)...

Anyway, i can't understand grey killing of anyone, even of a enemy guild. Only if they have attacked me would i ever kill a grey.

B

barevoose

acei i think becoz u come round and chain some people (not me bareva the ns who ya spoke to last night) but that other small grp i think one of them logged their mains to chain you

H

harebear

yes kill all the ulla people!!! it does not take 5 or 6 oranges to kill my minstrel!! :(

A

acei

Originally posted by barevoose
acei i think becoz u come round and chain some people (not me bareva the ns who ya spoke to last night) but that other small grp i think one of them logged their mains to chain you
Nah, didn't have any problem's with purples last night, well, only 1 but that was while i was on my chanter doing a hib quest.

yes kill all the ulla people!!! it does not take 5 or 6 oranges to kill my minstrel!!
We do from green-purple regardless of how many of us there are. It's a fair policy... we only do grey's if they attack us... or if they leech on our kills. We don't kill some people, depends on our mood.. plus what guild your in :)

F

filofax

What ppl forget is that if you are a more or less "battleground" area, like Cotswold, Goth, Mag Mell, where everyone pretty much run around and gank eachother, you cant go whining about beeing killed... I have however on many occasions seen Purple gank greys in for example DF then not even bothering to rezz and just walks away. Anyways, the point is if your standing around in Mag Mell, Cotswold etc with a reward on you head, you are going to get killed. End of story.

On two occasions now, people have chained me and friends when we have been xp'ing, claming we killed their alts in Mag Mell.. Well duh, welcome to PvP server and stop crying.

FAO the mincer:

I remember you and you other mincer friend, yes we killed you two, then we rezzed you, healed you up, and never touched you again. We however dont rezz ppl that attack us first, since we dont want to rezz to get ganked again as soon as their timer is out.

We are not bad guys... but yes, since we are a bunch of friends who mostly play together we tend to pretty much zerg equal cons. If we run across an orange/yellow solo player with reward, we gank for reward, rezz up, heal up and move on. Rewarards and Rp's is really where the fun lies in a PvP server imo. We have given some lvl 50's a try aswell, and a 45 friar (ouch) we found in DF etc and got our behinds pretty much owned :p But that's the way it goes, sometimes you lose, sometimes you win...

L

lillagullan

Originally posted by acei
I don't understand the policy of some guilds to kill anyone regardless of CON?

I refuse to kill grey's unless they attack me, why? cause
a) they're worthless
b) it's unfair
c) it puts people off the server

So why do people and guilds kill grey con's that haven't even done anything to them?

well, they know they can't beat them if they lvl up to 50 coz they s000k! so as fast as possible kill them while grey so they quit playing

B

barevoose

Re: Re: Why kill grey's?

Originally posted by lillagullan
well, they know they can't beat them if they lvl up to 50 coz they s000k! so as fast as possible kill them while grey so they quit playing
i dount it might be true in about 5% or so of greykilers reason but they do it to have fun (dont personally greykill) just look at some of the posts in here lots of people mention how they log on kill some greys and wait for the spams.....bit sad tho tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom