Why Karak Hirn > Karak 8P

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
We got soul!

We got spice!

We got hot girls and fast horses!

Karak 8P is full of zombies, it's like playing Left 4 Dead there. Long live Karak Hirn!

Aada

Part of the furniture
We got soul!

We got spice!

Karak 8P is full of zombies, it's like playing Left 4 Dead there. Long live Karak Hirn!

But nobody plays on Karak Hirn anymore that is atleast why i left the server.

However i guess if your one of those players that likes everything to yourself with no competition it might be fun.

Are you not bored of taking keeps with no players in?

:m00:

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
We got soul!

We got spice!

What are you .... James Brown? I don't want your stinking soul :flame:

:)

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
So where did everyone go from Karak-Hirn?

Order is mostly low these days with the occasional med.

I noticed that the cloned servers had free transfer to Karak-Norn and that server has experience bonuses. Is that where everyone went?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Over the weekend I had 2 evenings and a couple of afternoons (ie the full time I was playing pretty much) where there was lots of action.

Not sure where people are getting the whole 'server is dead' thing from.

If having 3 to 4+ warbands running around cooperating is a dead server, then yeh, server is dead. Long live the dead.

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
I find a great scrap on Karak Hirn every night I play, there are some amazing personalities on both sides! Empty keep taking happens on every server, after one or two it should boil down to some confrontation. Karak 8 Peaks has more than its fair share of empty keep raiders; you know what they say, the orcs are always greener on the other side of the Karak!

Plus we got the spice! *James Brown WOW* Come on 8 Peaks! Represent! :p

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Its not dead on Hirn at all. All servers took a dive when the expansion for W-W hit. Had wondered how other servers were doing...

World rvr and stuff like thats is hard to come by in general, but im not going into that today :(

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm guessing the population on all the WAR servers ideally could be better.. hopefully somthing GOA will address ..

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Hirn is buzzing most nights but certainly not as much as it did at release.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Cultural learnings of Eight Peaks for make benefit glorious server of Karak-Hirn.

Karak-Hirn greatest server in the world.
All other servers are played by little girls.

Hufner

Fledgling Freddie
Cultural learnings of Eight Peaks for make benefit glorious server of Karak-Hirn.

Karak-Hirn greatest server in the world.
All other servers are played by little girls.

So if all other servers are played by little girls, who plays Hirn? Betty Paige?

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeah, one more point: 8P, if you turn it on its side, looks like a retard with goggles sticking his tongue out. Therefore we MUST be the best! Hirn looks like a cool little castle, and you don't even have to turn it on its side.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Hirn means brain in german while eightpeaks means 'small cabin in the mountains where strange psychotic cannibals hang out'.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Hirn means brain in german while eightpeaks means 'small cabin in the mountains where strange psychotic cannibals hang out'.

I thought this was a thread about why Hirn was better then 8P?
And then you give argument to the reverse......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom