Why isn't there?

O

old.Ashgen

Why isn't there a way of having war generals in the guilds (OK crap name)?

That way, the small guilds such as ours (The Three Lions) would have a chance to be informed of any RvR.

We have over 10 lvl 40+ guys who are on quite a lot. I am sure that we could help the RvR objectives. However, all that happens now is that we are told when things are "done" and not when they "happen".

Maybe two people in each guild could be RvR co-ordinators, and all those who are interested have the other co-ordinators character details?

I know you big guys have AU etc, which is laudable, but there are many more people who would love to play more RvR, but may find the likes of AU intimidating or potentially elitist.

Just an idea, an idea which I feel would include more guilds than AU manages to do at the moment?

Ok I know I am a no-body, and no-one would have heard of me etc. but does that mean that ideas from the likes of me are less valid?

Regards

Ash

Oh btw – sorry I have used sentences, and resisted the temptation to use crass American short form words. I have also made an effort to construct my sentences and paragraphs in such a way as to make their reading easy, I hope you guys are not too offended! LOL
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom