Why is Rambo an Invader o_O

Z

zharr

Sundaynight 3 o clock monday 1 dec, i had the honor to fight Rambo what looked like a nice clean one on one fight (too bad behind the tree a scout was spamming arrows on me, but hey duels with Rambo are rare ;-) ) and he was shown as Invader O_O is that just an error or is a R10L10 char allways shown as Invader?

L

Lochlyessa

No, he got his rps stripped because of Sb's whining on vn boards :(

A

Astraad

As u probably wanted a sensible answer, yer i think when u hit rps beyond rr10L10, u get the honour of having a rr1 title again oO

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Astraad
As u probably wanted a sensible answer, yer i think when u hit rps beyond rr10L10, u get the honour of having a rr1 title again oO

rr0 actually ;)

S

SoulFly Amarok

till 1.64 there's a bug, that after you go over rr10l10 you become rr11 and get one more skill or smT?

O

old.Jeriraa

100AF from the AF buff... Why cant hunters spec buff work like this? :( You got perma AP2 and I had to pay 19 realm skillpoints for it on a 15 minute timer.

S

shanks

You pay 19 realm points, he pays the buffbot acc. Pretty fair tbh. And no I dont care if he's buffed or not.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
100AF from the AF buff... Why cant hunters spec buff work like this? :( You got perma AP2 and I had to pay 19 realm skillpoints for it on a 15 minute timer.

were some talk about Hunters AFbuff some patches ago, that it did add AF above cap, never saw any tests that proved it thou.

O

old.Jeriraa

If they made it exceed the AF cap then beastcraft line would be worth speccing in... so it will never happen. ;)

X

Xeanor

the bug that you can't be RR11 was fixed in 1.54 so i think GOA messed up again :m00:

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by Xeanor
the bug that you can't be RR11 was fixed in 1.54 so i think GOA messed up again :m00:

When will the last out there have realized that its Mythic who makes the bugs and not GOA?

X

Xeanor

When will the last out there have realized that its Mythic who makes the bugs and not GOA?

It's already fixed in US afaik, not here ^^ but it should be

and there's way too many bugs, like the soundbug, which wasn't present in US, but was in EU, can only blame GOA for that no? :)

A

Arakasi01

The hunter af does nothing and im 100% sure about it. doesnt even stack with baseline support class shield which is pretty lame.

afaik hunters shield is the only one which doesnt stack of all the "self shields" (i might be wrong tho) :p

E

Edlina

:rolleyes:

Yea Mythic makes the bugs, like back when caster AF spell didn't work...

T

tildson

Originally posted by Arakasi01
The hunter af does nothing and im 100% sure about it. doesnt even stack with baseline support class shield which is pretty lame.

afaik hunters shield is the only one which doesnt stack of all the "self shields" (i might be wrong tho) :p

Only Cleric spec AF, paladin Selfbuff AF and caster selfbuff AF stacks with Base AF.

Ranger AF, Hunter AF doesnt stack with Base AF - why is this bad? it used to be good when people ran around in AF98 91% qual whereas you didnt capped AF like you do now.

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by tildson
Only Cleric spec AF, paladin Selfbuff AF and caster selfbuff AF stacks with Base AF.

Ranger AF, Hunter AF doesnt stack with Base AF - why is this bad? it used to be good when people ran around in AF98 91% qual whereas you didnt capped AF like you do now.

Caster AF shield stacks with base AF??? That would be something nice.

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by Xeanor
It's already fixed in US afaik, not here ^^ but it should be

and there's way too many bugs, like the soundbug, which wasn't present in US, but was in EU, can only blame GOA for that no? :)

The sound bug was due to Mythic not including files in the patcher list, so you never dl'ed them. Not GOA's fault.

About the realm title: If it is fixed in US and this fix doesnt work for the version Mythic handed down to GOA it is a POOR fix and not GOA's fault.

GOA is not allowed to change the code of anything. They can add content to the game but must not change the way the game does things. If a bug occurs they have to contact Mythic. If Mythic doesnt care and just says "next patch will fix it" what are they supposed to do?

B

bone_idle

Caster AF shield stacks with base AF??? That would be something nice.

That would be flipping awesome 500+ AF :D

Or did i read it wrong. are we talking AF buff or armour AF?

S

SoulFly Amarok

The best spec af buff is nowhere near the effect of AP2.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
The best spec af buff is nowhere near the effect of AP2.

it depends on what armor-type your wearing, you get more virtual AP the more af your armor gives you, its more like perma ap 1.5 on leather or studded, but you cant really compare it like that. Lets just be content that they take less damage and get hit less or sumt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom