Why is it....

K

Kicks

You kill one stealther/random alb at amg emain and suddenly you have the entire alb zerg (3fg-7fg) steamroll your ass from hib side of amg.

I think its fooking childish that random alb always cries to the zerg when they get run over.

Albz never solo, the zerg is around the corner waiting for their 15rps. If I get run over by a fg I don't summon a fooking hib zerg to wipe up fs grow up.

yes good wajn and I do feel better now kthx :)

O

old.m0000

ALL REALMS ZERG

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
YOU
FUCKING
NOOB

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Kicks
You kill one stealther/random alb at amg emain and suddenly you have the entire alb zerg (3fg-7fg) steamroll your ass from hib side of amg.

I think its fooking childish that random alb always cries to the zerg when they get run over.

Albz never solo, the zerg is around the corner waiting for their 15rps. If I get run over by a fg I don't summon a fooking hib zerg to wipe up fs grow up.

do they still make u?

O

old.Zorewin

im almoust always solo or duo most of the times solo but then i get zerged by hibs stealthers or mid stealthers soo wats your point you guys do it yourself

I

ilienwyn

Oh, what a unique subject for a whine. It is from you-zerg-more-than-we-do variety :D

S

Shrye

Originally posted by old.m0000
ALL REALMS ZERG

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
YOU
FUCKING
NOOB

Hahaha

Remember when your mincer got killed by Lavelle and I in Hadrians? Talk about going mental xDDDD

... what about: stfu yourself?

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Shrye
Hahaha

Remember when your mincer got killed by Lavelle and I in Hadrians? Talk about going mental xDDDD

... what about: stfu yourself?

note the "someone and I" not the "me"

plural not singular

2 not 1

unfair not fair

lame not cool

"talk about not having any skill at all"

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Kicks
(same happens to evry realm quit whinging noob! old whine different person :( )

I think its fooking childish that random alb always cries to the zerg when they get run over
( WTF you doing whining then ? i hear POT KETTLE BLACK)

( I SOLO 80% of the time 105 of time im in GG and other 105 im pve) and i know for a fact LOTS of albssolo cos i have seen them , if you must be a noob and never goto rvr if u can honestly say NO albs solo cos i have seen tons solo)

J

Jarahl Valinor

plural not singular

2 not 1

unfair not fair

lame not cool

lol owned

K

Keogh

Thank fuck these forums are closing.

Good bye whingers :bore:

B

behatch

Originally posted by Keogh
Thank fuck these forums are closing.

Good bye whingers :bore:

if you dont like it why do you read them?

K

Keogh

Originally posted by behatch
if you dont like it why do you read them?

I wish I knew. But when the majority of posts in this forum are whinges about zerg's /stealthers etc and its not obvious from the title of the thread then its hard to avoid em.

H

harebear

mistarm000 i was wondering were you once in mid in IDA? :p

B

behatch

Originally posted by harebear
mistarm000 i was wondering were you once in mid in IDA? :p

stfu snardis,get back to malmo ;P

ed,tell pb to get off my acc ;) a can log it on now...

S

Shrye

plural not singular

2 not 1

unfair not fair

lame not cool

Forgot the part with telling others to stfu with their wajning, yet you do it loads yourself, when you find yourself outnumbered?

You're right tho, you are indeed lame, not cool ;p

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by old.Zorewin
im almoust always solo or duo most of the times solo but then i get zerged by hibs stealthers or mid stealthers soo wats your point you guys do it yourself

Soloing greycons must be really funny since i saw u kill loads outside svasud yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom