Why, I Just Cant Help myself!!

O

old.Kioshin

FFS!!, Ask Fedaykin, Prydwen About Midaz and his changing chars, i just cant stop changing from 1char to another...yesterday i started a hunter, day before that i just trained Morbitz up to lv 15 and day before that i made a SM named Alve ANY TIPS ON STOP CHANGING CHAR'S, DONT SAY JUST DONT DO IT!:puke:

O

old.cerebus

hehe...tell me about it.

You start one character and then see another player with cooler spells and what you consider more powerful attacks and you just give up on your character.

It happens to everybody, just mess about for a while and eventually you'll find something you just enjoy playing.

O

old.Ozwin

I know exactly what u mean, between beta testing and now, ive had every character on alb except infil, every character on mid except zerker and 2 or 3 on hibernia. Like he says try different characters till u r happy. Still, doesnt explain why on earth i chose a paladin :puke:

O

old.Xarr

i see nothing wrong in trying out new characters. you get to feel out almost every character in the game and find out what character(s) you really want to play. so what you are a bit behind with your main, atleast you have gotten to see more of what the game has to offer ;)

twinkies and alts rewl :cool:

O

old.Ziera

was through the same thing.
Finally settled with the wiz and started plying in a regular group, when i got to lvl 33 i couldn't stand it anymore and tried one last char, the caba. Fell in love with it instantly and have played it ever since. Ofc i still have alts, but after a couple of hours play with them i cant wait to get back to my caba :clap:

S

SFXman

I used to have this funny habit... I'd make a character... play him to for example L10. Next I made another one... played him to let's say L20 and then made a third and played to maybe L28 like now. Hehe... get's pretty annoying. Thank god I stopped now but that is also due to the fact that I haven't the time to play anymore tbh... every day here in Tampere, Finland is just sun sun and more sun... beach+beer+chilling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom