Why hello there ...

J

Jonty

Hello there

As the more perceptive amongst you will already have realised, the forum now has two new moderators: myself, Jonty, from the BW hosting forum and Tempy_Incursion, of BWEFL fame. Between us, we are experts in PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, MySQL, Javascript, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, WML ... and just about anything else you care to throw at us :cool:

Seriously, though, we're here to help, so feel free to carry on posting your questions, no matter how silly they may seem. I'm also happy for you to PM me if you feel the need, since, on occasions, I have been known to write small pieces of code to help people out.

And one last thing, if you wish to treat us like gods, so be it, but hold back on the whole human sacrifice thing ;)

Kind Regards

E

Embattle

I'm going to poke you with my pointy stick :p

J

Jonty

Originally posted by Embattle
I'm going to poke you with my pointy stick :p
Whatever turns you on ;) It's nice to know your a friendly bunch on this WebDev forum, though.

Sore Regards

T

Tempy_Incursion

Hello, yes me and Jonty are here to help with any question and will provide an answer as best we can, if not then we'll try and tell you where to get it from....

And.....Embattle you'll do no such thing :p We don't take kindly to being pointed at by a stick! :m00:

T

Testin da Cable

good luck guys :)

remember, you can have Wazzerphuk pee through Embattle's letterbox if that pointy stick thing comes into play ;)

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Tempy_Incursion

And.....Embattle you'll do no such thing :p We don't take kindly to being pointed at by a stick! :m00:

Poke...not point ;)

T

Tempy_Incursion

Ah damn yeah (notices his mistake) still whatever we don't like it... :p

Thanks Testin da Cable, though we don't mind others chipping in with better answers if you have them... ;) (which you probably do lol) :)

T

Testin da Cable

hehe no worries, if I spot something I feel I can help out with I will :)

Users who are viewing this thread