Why hasnt mythic done this...

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
Imo make an arti crossbow/shortbow so we can use it for something other than for umm fun

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
My 200 y/o saphire seal strong bluecon shortbow works good enough for pulling :D

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
My 200 y/o saphire seal strong bluecon shortbow works good enough for pulling :D
So does my Sidi xbow to but arseman can spec xbow and no artis for them ..... =)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Shouldn't they implant a 'How to spec your armsman' tutorial in the game rather than give them bow arti's in that case? :p

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
GoGoGo Soha

Thats it, we want equality between the classes! No longer should Arsemen (or armsmen as they are commonly known) live in the shadows, they shall rise, and be proud of their xbow spec as well as 2handed speced to 50.

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Aye a lovely artifact xbow with xbow speed bonus,xbow range increase and fires 2 shots at once. :p

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Krait said:
Aye a lovely artifact xbow with xbow speed bonus,xbow range increase and fires 2 shots at once. :p

ROFL @ the quote in your sig

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Danos drops an x-bow with 2% archery speed ;) and a passive dmg add

I gave 1 to one mf my friends a long time ago :) well, I think it is the best u can get atm, but anyway, who whould spend time on getting an arty x-bow for an armsman anyway ?

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
GoGoGo Soha

Thats it, we want equality between the classes! No longer should Arsemen (or armsmen as they are commonly known) live in the shadows, they shall rise, and be proud of their xbow spec as well as 2handed speced to 50.

Polyarmsmen WTFpwn tbh!!!! Giff the sods a Uber Xbow arti imo :clap:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Phooka said:
Polyarmsmen WTFpwn tbh!!!! Giff the sods a Uber Xbow arti imo :clap:

Give armsmen and mercs and all the other classes who can use a bow as a gimped ranged weapon Fools Bow!

That will bring the tanks back out :p

Also, give armsmen fz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom