Why god WHY?!

O

old.Wildfire

I don't see why people moan about albs so much on these forums with regards to RvR. It seems difficult that we could be so evil and twisted, when we barely ever get past AMG. Well, we would, and we would probably do evil things if we did, but amg-atk is farmed CONTINUALLY by hib and/or mid zergs throughout the day. Group warfare doesn't exist, it's just a case of moving to amg, seeing 20+ mids/hibs rush forward at you, and realising that becuase there are only about a dozen people in your realm RvRing until the evening, you're screwed. Repeat ad tedium.

Yes this is a pointless rant post. Yes, please do ignore it and label me as a whinger. The end.

E

Envenom2

i agree mate if i die to an alb its like ok release come back kill some more die again and repeat for about 8 hours rofl.

and if i get zerged which normaly happens when im at tk its like wow it took aout 20 albs to hunt me down :D

O

old.job

Exactly what do you think would be the cure to zerging????
An honoury code of practice?
Policing?
Code in the game to prevent it?
Or how about forcfully balancing the realms?

THE ONLY WAY TO PREVENT IT IS TOO ALWAYS ENSURE YOU ALWAYS GO OUT IN A BIG ZERG GROUP YOURSELF.

THIS IS WAR PEOPLE

ZERG AT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

Flimgoblin

Zerging is not much fun... it's all down to who has the most.. and who is vaguely organised...

Unfortunately zerging is what gets you RP... taking a guild group and grabbing a keep won't..

running around anywhere other than emain won't...

(then again killgorde and co are making sauvage the place to be killed these days... ;))

that said, outside the zerg, it's all down to levels and mezz..

one group of 8 meets other group of 8. the group with the best mezzing (or best timing) wins...

Ho hum, roll on 1.52 :)

O

Oloren

I don't see why people moan about albs so much on these forums with regards to RvR. It seems difficult that we could be so evil and twisted, when we barely ever get past AMG. Well, we would, and we would probably do evil things if we did, but amg-atk is farmed CONTINUALLY by hib and/or mid zergs throughout the day.

Hmm, think you got something wrong :sleeping:, Albs zerg emain 24/7 not other way around:m00:

O

old.Mobstomper

No i think you got it wrong

In the day time it normally the mids who zerg albs...how do I know..I am part of the zerg

O

osy

It's simple, don't go to emain. Pass through it, advance to Cruachan Gorge or Mount Collory. You don't know the way ? ask an experienced guildie, or a friend.
No zerging going on there... yet.

Sauvage is rather unpopulated at times, and Snowdonia trip is quite dangerous, guards and stuff...

Odin's ? well, you won't find many mids in Odin's, except some crafting Bledmeer Faste, while keeping guard there, or some lonely wandering hunter/sb.
Finally, mids understood that Yggdra Forest is invader's paradise, and most of them stopped xping there... too bad they still xp in Uppland.

I find zerging is ruining the game. I take pleasure in strategy and skill, as well as stalking and striking when the enemy is less expecting it. I do agree with ganking squads though, makes people come out and play.

O

old.Wildfire

It's simple, don't go to emain. Pass through it, advance to Cruachan Gorge or Mount Collory. You don't know the way ? ask an experienced guildie, or a friend.

Nice plan, why didn't I think of that? Oh yeah, I did, then disregarded it 0.000000001s later when I realised that you have to pass through amg to get to breifine / gorge.

D

Danya

But you can run through on your uber wizard speed! *cough*

O

old.LandShark

The mids and hibs think that if they whinge at us for zerging enough, we'll actually believe it and trickle towards AMG in EVEN SMALLER GROUPS

/em respecs away speed of sound because he's the only one ever using it

O

osy

this is not the usual: "omg, albs complain about zerging", but... :

I find it very hard to believe that you actually can't pass thru amg... maybe, at times...
All you have to do is be patient for 1 or more ports, move along with the main gro.. zerg. Maybe one lacks skill and imagination ?

A

Aeiedil

the only time i like zerging is the odd once-a-night occaision when you get 2 equal size zergs, or on the rare occaisions 3 equal size zergs, all clashing at one point, resulting in rather than the 30-second gank in a longer-than-normal fight, ie longer than a single mez lasts :) its times like that zergs are good (and /effects self is a lifesaver), when its a zerg vs a group though it just sucks :\

D

deadparrot

U can keep zerging all u want, allows my guild (usually half a group) some peace to go to another frontirer and kill some middies (sometimes even hibs) :clap:

But if you think rp's are better that fun then who am I to stop you.

I prefer the feeling of taking out another small group without casualties than "wow I have realm points, how l33t I am".

Long live the zerg! (save people having to think :m00: :m00: :m00: )

O

old.Pempula

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
I don't see why people moan about albs so much on these forums with regards to RvR. It seems difficult that we could be so evil and twisted, when we barely ever get past AMG. Well, we would, and we would probably do evil things if we did, but amg-atk is farmed CONTINUALLY by hib and/or mid zergs throughout the day. Group warfare doesn't exist, it's just a case of moving to amg, seeing 20+ mids/hibs rush forward at you, and realising that becuase there are only about a dozen people in your realm RvRing until the evening, you're screwed. Repeat ad tedium.

Yes this is a pointless rant post. Yes, please do ignore it and label me as a whinger. The end.

Don't come to the hib frontier. Simple as that. Go home, stinky alb!

J

Javai

This phenomena seems to have started with the advent of RAs - I also see alot fo green/grey cons about on all sides that I hadn't seen before.

But last night we managed to get through amg once in a 5 hour span without being immediately zerged by the 3rd realm (so when Hib camp we push through get zerged by Mids and vice versa). I'm not complaining too much I made some rps (thanks to the people in my group who do have a ranged attack) and when I can't take it any more we just go to Odin's and fool the Mids into thinking its a relic raid :)

Users who are viewing this thread