Why even bother - Mythic whine

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
SIgh why do we even bother...

first we zerg emain, have lots of fun: taking two keeps in under a minute, killing tons of bb's at MTK in emain. Server goes poo and removes all claims on keeps, removes all form of communication, except /s and /br...

Albs take 3 keeps, Mid have a great turn out (150-200 mids) to retake keeps...we make up for an epic battle at notts, but as soon as it starts....even my P4, 3ghz, with 1 gig RAM, Ati Radeon 9800 XT tells me to move the screen myself....

1 hour of waiting in a keep for nothing....:( why do I keep paying for this game?

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Where can you see your postcount anyway?

On-topic: you're addicted /bandwagon :m00:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Dont see how people with ubersystems can get that low fps. I have p4 2.8ghz(800)1mb hyperthreading processor, 1 gig ddr400 and a radeon9800pro card with 128ddr.
I had no problems at all in the same fight, could face wherever i wanted, including the thickest fighting and got fully playable fps. Now this is a pretty powefull system, but its still not as powerfull as yours Wabbit =/
Maybe try some different Catalyst drivers? Make sure you use DriverCleaner in between trying different ones. I use the latest though and it works fine.

Ofc, i did have server lag with about 5+ sec delay on chat and keypresses when fighting was at its peak (but fps was still ok) so i can understand why you are frustrated. Really hope GOA can configure/upgrade their server arcitechture sufficently for us to be able to enjoy NF properly.

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
we where in odins and we where lagging all over the field

there was like 10s delay on everything we did :-(

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
my p2 350 mhz 192 sdram had a bit of problems to, I wonder why.?

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
10 sec lag was sucky but i have a p4 3ghz, 1500 ddr, gf5 fx 5600 and when first door was down my system said :kissit: .... so i ldéd .. came back and keep was ours

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom