Why dont we

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
as a community actually create the game ourselves? I'm sure theres enough people who play the game in FH who has the capable ability to do this.

We atleast know whats balanced etc...
Should keep it to 3 realms v realm... PvP system and PvE system etc...
Actually have classes which relate to each realm and have abilities that other realms dont have (if that makes sense)

Anyway your thoughts?

- English -

Resident Freddy
Its taken 8 years or so for DOL to get where it is, and thats not creating a game, but trying to copy it or so, after already been given the files etc, and they have many people who work on it. If games were easy to make, im sure there would be alot of them around, but realistically it needs alot of time, alot of money, alot of planning and development.

I guess it could work if some rich freddy pumps alot of money into it :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
the problem with shards is the server files will never be as stable as the real thing so server will ultimately crash regardless of what you host it on etc, as for this idea i'm not to keen on it because shards just attract wankers that enjoy speed hacking, fly hacking and all that shit.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I definately agree. I mean we certainly have the skill and expertise here on FH. But do we have the time and organization required?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I wonder if something like Amazon S3 could be used to run the server logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom