Why don't they come ?

O

old.[cF]niCO

I'm wondering why the UK clans are so
few to join the ETL 2000.
Are you afraid to play with bad pings ?
Don't you like CTF+C&H+F&R ?
Maybe you don't have the time to play in more than one league ?

Personally, I think that it's boring to play inside a small community against the same clans all the time.

The cF were really a crap clan before playing the ETL 1st season. I think that we learned everything during the ETL#1 because we played with 12 european teams wich were all completely different (and all very good).

Come on and register to the ETL2000 before tomorrow (Friday 6pm gmt) : http://www.tribesplayers.co.uk/ladders/confirm.html

--
niCO

O

old.Zenith

I aree nic0.
Personally I LOVE maps that don't get played often. If someone tracked my movements on the Tribes servers, they would find a spend a majority of my time on C&H or F&R/D&D.

Zenith

O

old.mad12

I'll be honest and admit I dislike anything not ctf, and when I played with SS it was a bit of a shock to be playing something called F+R
smile.gif

Are the ETL games split evenly between these three types?
Maybe we also need a post on TN to advertise the fact that the ETL is looking for clans - Over to u karma
smile.gif

mad

G

urgh
I dont want to track your movements Zen - as long as you clean the toilet when you've done
wink.gif

O

old.NicenGood

hmmm,,,, CTF I like,, but F+R and C+H are a bit, rubbish....

Aside from my own clans ambitions to return the the UKTL, there are other leagues that we can enter where we can play CTF and CTF alone if thats what we want.

O

old.ruWank

Playing on servers on the mainland from the UK gives some shit pings a lot of the time. Likewise for peeps on the mainland playing on the UK servers. So, I guess that's atleast one point why they don't play in Europe
smile.gif

O

old.Shelob

3 nights tribes is enough, modem pings are bad even when u dont play abroad to make them worse, and I don't like F&R.
If two of those reasons not to be bothered about ETL were removed, I would want to play in it.

O

old.sly

Well, id personally like to play in the ETL, but F&R is well.....rubbish , and there is only a few C&H levels that r half decent.

Added to the fact that most UK'ers are on modems and playing on high pings against Euro clans with sub 150 pings doesnt help morale for modem peeps.

Also of course most UK tribes r in the UKTL and MPTL leagues and probably have 2 clan practises a week take up alot of there time.....and Money
smile.gif

anyway cyas soon.

[DT]Siven

------------------
[DT]Sly

Whats up? You have Turret Trauma!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom