why dont assasins solo???

O

ormorof

i seem to be the only assasin that soloes thse days.... every time i have met an infil/NS/SB he's always been grouped.

why dont assasins solo? it cant be because they are gimps... the only class i know assasins cant solo are zerkers, warriors, armsmen and some hero's :p

and yes i did get pwned, but if i had fought any of those 3 infils 1vs1 i may have stood a better chance ;)

B

Brunore

When I was in bg1 I ran solo, much more fun.

Some people are just rp whores, simple as.

P

pudzy

Well, I got bored of soloing personally, and realised it's alot easier killing things in a duo. Then groups started to form etc, now the amount of stealthers is rediculus, I dont play mine, a few of my mates do tho.

I

iodine

I solo but i havent played in a wile cos im not in the mood for an instand death in ck.

F

Fafnir

My sb is always solo, but hard to find targets with less than 3 baf

Y

Yuffy

they do,

3 good examples,

Posessed, Honed and me (Ylvadethdottir)

S

solkhanar-pjo

assasins cant solo are zerkers, warriors, armsmen and some hero's

just kite those :eek:

N

Nalikin

Originally posted by Fafnir
My sb is always solo, but hard to find targets with less than 3 baf

was funny when you took a swipe at me with your staff on the mb piller ( playing my scout ) missed completely and i stayed stealthed :), i jumped off the piller , you hit and unstealthed me while i was mid jump , got whacked by 2 trolls , and died when i hit the ground :p

E

ett

uhm, maybe cause they cba too die all the time?
tho a friend of mine solo'd thru whole bg..;]

edit : i discovered it was the battleground forums.

S

Shadey

sorry for another marathon post, its starting to be a habbit now hehehe...

just seems a lil lame that albs and mids are to realm point hungry to interefere with good clean fights (prolly the funnest types of fight in thid, stealthers one on one) and just ruin the game for those of us (us being the stealthers who try to fight fairly, and win without outside inteference) who try our best to play honourably...

i had 2 runs in thid early evening 2day...

the first one, i killed a scout or inf, easy, started running, caster came along to stop me runing, killed him, then dueled an inf as i kept running, and another inf came to interupt the fight...

v annoying, but i went back to thid for some revenge...

the second one, i killed an inf, but could see a stealthed SB waiting for sum1 to win, so beat the inf (respect to whoever he was, sorry, didn't see ur name) and SB slapped a snare on me so i coodn't run away. Then, while fighting the SB who was beating me, cos was ooe and on about 60% health to start with, a friar came in, killed the SB, and then killed me and by that time i was on about 10% and very very ooe...

gettin annoying how mids and albs are getting to relam point hungry that they go out of their way to kill half dead characters who obviously have no way of defending thereselves!

where's your honour!?
(don't answer that question in the forum, answer it IN THE BG!!)
start dueling each other one on one :) its so much more fun, and the reputation u gain is so much more favourbale than one gained as zerging in a grp of 5 infs/SBs, or picking off half dead characters..
if sum1 bows and beckons, don't yell for help, and run at him with 2fg behind you, fight him on your own and see who is genuinely more skillful and has a better character :)

this isn't a flame (hence i haven't put character names) i'm just tryin to point out that thid, and all BGs for that matter, could be so much more enjoyable for everybody if just a few things could be changed :)

cya out on the field,
fingers crossed one of you mids or albs will fight me solo,
loads of love 'n respect,
Venombladez :)

I

iodine

Re: sorry for another marathon post, its starting to be a habbit now hehehe...

Originally posted by Shadey
fingers crossed one of you mids or albs will fight me solo,
loads of love 'n respect,
Venombladez :)

never gona happen venom :(

if they are on there own they gona use ck gaurds or evan pk gaurds to help them out :(

i almost never interfear in 1v1 only when i lets say know the person from here and they fighting a tank and there gona loose so
i'll help out and kill the tank i then let the other guy run off (one time this guy started on me after, BIG mistake :p)

K

Kredith

I like to solo as my SB, but it only tends to happen at low population times. Once you get to peak time it's hard to avoid having people find out about invaders, and even harder to find another solo one to fight.

Though if you do ever spot me in there (in Abermenai now) a /bow /beckon will have me happy to come and face you alone ...or at least try to, the trolls can be tricky to control at times :(

G

Goryk

I try my best to solo, but there are times when 2 infs just happen to be in the same place at the same time. I don't think grouped infs are as big a problem as it's made out to be... Just the sheer number of them means you are almost always bound to have 2 or more at mb. Still I've seen a few specific groups running about in groups of three to six on occasions. Same can be said for sb's and ns though. Ran into 2 ns last night at mb who were grouping, then theres diesa and mcgywer who are always together. Seen them with 2 more frinds on one occasion to. Doesn't really bother me though. If I go one vs two, it's a nice challenge and I consider it a victory if I take on person down :) At least I've separated their group for 10 mins :p

G

Goryk

Bah sorry bigtroll. Had no diea there were that many infs close to me just now.. You deserved to kill me, considering you uncovered me, and I messed up the perf after your first miss.. Didn't know teh alb stealth zerg was around. That hit for 173 was a little obscene btw :) hope to have a proper solo fight some other time.

-Anthraxa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom