Why doesn't mythic...

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Fix the fucking lame bugs that have been pissing peeps off for years. I'm so close to just jacking it in, where is the fun in having hunters just sprint backwards in water when they can melée you and you can't hit them because all you get is out of range. All the time having some lame arse pet dropping disease on you and hitting you in the back.

Then run through exploiting. It's easy to do but I refuse to join the lame arse win at any price bunch of wakers.

To be continued ...

/rant off

Jeros

Part of the furniture
trollface.jpg

The PvP is so much better in WoW

Seriously tho it could be worse, you could have gold farmers spamming chat and stealing all the mob spawns

Punishment

Resident Freddy
trollface.jpg

The PvP is so much better in WoW

Seriously tho it could be worse, you could have gold farmers spamming chat and stealing all the mob spawns

Nope , only game with decent pvp besides daoc is eve online and i lost a 1.5bn carrier to a bugged undock of death so i wont be loggin for afew days :p

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Such Extreem Gimping!

Losing a carrier to a "feature"... I dont know...

DAoC and Eve are indeed the only decent PvP MMO's around

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I was trolling, hence the troll face!

I spend to much time on 4chan....

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
My advice is don't fight hunters/rangers in water then?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
theres a certain scout does the same all the time,catch him away from water he's easy rps

Mylittleye

Loyal Freddie
fought a ranger today called willeks i think. Total nightmare on land easy to kill but had so many tricks to get away and bow you down :<

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I find it sad that after so many years they still allow the game to be spoilt by lame walk-through/strafing abuse. I'm no roleplayer but I still like even a fantasy combat game to have a certain measure of believability to how it works and strafing/walk through abuse is about as far away from that as possible.
It's easy enough to counter of cause, I just think it spoils the enjoyment of the game and don't see why it's so difficult for them to fix.

I rather fight with swords and spells, not lag and poor coding.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I find it sad that after so many years they still allow the game to be spoilt by lame walk-through/strafing abuse. I'm no roleplayer but I still like even a fantasy combat game to have a certain measure of believability to how it works and strafing/walk through abuse is about as far away from that as possible.
It's easy enough to counter of cause, I just think it spoils the enjoyment of the game and don't see why it's so difficult for them to fix.

I rather fight with swords and spells, not lag and poor coding.

And BIG SHINY Mattocks/Pitchforks ! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom