Why does the snare of the necro is canceled as soon u cast a nother spell ?

S

Staan

The snare in the painworking spell line :( That troll shouldn't have been able to run away to mtk. If you cast the snare, and for exemple a nother spell on the target, its like if the snare is canceled and the guy run normal once.

I know necro are bugged to heck, but i wasn't expecting this :p, any TL report ?

B

belth

The baseline snare is a regular snare, eg. breakable. The specline snare is unbreakable and AoE.

V

vintervargen

who
gives
a
fuck
?

death to all necros etc

S

Staan

^^^^

I'm trading a brain i looted on a zombie in mithra, 1 copper for ya.

D

darbey

Yeah u sure can tell the kids are on summer vacation. Havent u got a play scheme or something to be on vintervargen?

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by nope
The snare in the painworking spell line :( That troll shouldn't have been able to run away to mtk. If you cast the snare, and for exemple a nother spell on the target, its like if the snare is canceled and the guy run normal once.

I know necro are bugged to heck, but i wasn't expecting this :p, any TL report ?

Depends what snare you used actually. Most snares break in combat (= other spell or melee) but the necro specline snare is an exception. If you used that one you should have kept the troll snared after hitting it with a new spell.

If you used the baseline one: It breaks as soon as the troll is in combat. Working as intended :(

V

vintervargen

haha tossers, why would a normal person roll a necro except for cash farming? you may enligthen me ^^

S

skile

I'm rolling it for kickass Pving, cashfarming and PL ^^.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by vintervargen
haha tossers, why would a normal person roll a necro except for cash farming? you may enligthen me ^^

Maybe they hope that one day they'll get fixed ;>
I'd certainly like to see you as a ranger starting now... if you hadn't been rr5+ when the archer nerfs started getting serious, you'd be going around saying the same thing about your big scary ranger.

E

Ekydus

My Necromancer was fun in BGs and is fun in RvR aswell. The speed decrease is helpful... Has definately helped me get more kills and it worked so well the enemy in one instance gave up running and sat down for me to kill. :D

So, to answer your question vintervargen... Yes. You are an idiot.

L

Lundarian

just wanted to add that the spec snare is AoE, and as said unbreakable, but still has a duration

B

belth

Originally posted by Lundarian
just wanted to add that the spec snare is AoE, and as said unbreakable, but still has a duration

It's very nice after the enemy tanks are CC immune, funny watching them trying to catch something. Plus, there's no immunity timer on snares as far as I've noticed.

M

medowind

The NEW TL probably understands that unless this class gets some major fixes there isn’t any point asking for anything new/useful (I want a pet cloak and transferred colour to armour but that’s never going to happen any time soon L )

All you can do is add it to the growing list of bugs,

Safest bet is go sight till necros get fixed or servant if you have a buff bot ;p

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by vintervargen

cause afdebuff ownz u ?

B

belth

It's so cute to see a hero get insta-healed, use moose and IP and still die in pretty much blink of an eye :D Purge is your friend, but ta-daa! No immunity on debuffs :cool:

B

belth

No focus shit on necros :) Just ~33% weaker version of focus shield with 30s duration - as Servant spec.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by adari
leave alderian alone!

he > all of you

i think ;p

With his comments here he has shown one thing:

alderian < Steaming pile of dog turd

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by belth
The baseline snare is a regular snare, eg. breakable. The specline snare is unbreakable and AoE.

you 100% sure about that? (the unbreakable)

would actually make the spell worth casting :)

They should make the baseline snare an insta like the lifetap/dot/dd etc.

B

belth

Yes, it's unbreakable, hence the short duration. I've only the 11s version (lvl2x) but it sticks just fine on 50's with the occasional resist. Only use it when everyone's running around post-mez tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom