Why does takeout food taste better the morning after?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Is it just me, or does takeout food seem to taste better when its been left on a plate in the microwave all night?

It seems to taste better when all that fatty goodness as merged together and marinated your rice :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
yeh, but i bet someones going to state the actual science for why it does... you mark my words :)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it cos most takeaways are eaten when your munted and when you wake up starving anything tastes great?

(I only find it with Pizza mind I am not fussed on morning after curries or Chinese)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
2nd day take-out curry tastes awesome. Its had overnight to marinate further. I'm drooling just thinking about 2 day old chicken madras

Marc

FH is my second home
Is it just me, or does takeout food seem to taste better when its been left on a plate in the microwave all night?

It seems to taste better when all that fatty goodness as merged together and marinated your rice :p

LOL I thought only I did that.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
McD the day after is also a thing that's really amazing :D

A Big Mac can really save the whole day

Nate

FH is my second home
Might be that it's not hotter then the sun at that point?! :O

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just like Santy Clause, Saint Seel goes aaaaall around the world, every night someone gets drunk, and puts some "special sauce" on your uneaten takeout :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Took 10replies before it got sexual.. You guys suck :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom