they dont :(

they blow the proverbial goat, as a friend would put it :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

:eek: how dare u, they are the best crisps ever! 2nd place is wotsits

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
AND
If you trying to lose that nasty layer of blubber you've accumulated over 3 yrs of Cheesos and DAOC , they only 90 calories a packet.

Troll boy we'll have you in a Luri suit by Xmas.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
its the cheese dude, anything with cheese cant be bad

talking dairy cheese here guys dont give up personal hygene in hope of more oral lovvin cos that kinda cheese is just plain wrong

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It is all the MSG and flavor enhancers, nothing to do with cheese :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Potato starch, vegetable oil, cheese flavour [whey powder (from milk), flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium 5'-ribonucleotide), flavouring, milk powder, cheese powder, butter acids, glucose syrup from wheat, soya protein, colour (paprika extract, sulphite ammonia caramel)], rice flour, soya flour, salt, yeast, onion powder, pepper, wheat flour, colour (annatto).

Thats why they taste so good.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Potato starch, vegetable oil, cheese flavour [whey powder (from milk), flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium 5'-ribonucleotide), flavouring, milk powder, cheese powder, butter acids, glucose syrup from wheat, soya protein, colour (paprika extract, sulphite ammonia caramel)], rice flour, soya flour, salt, yeast, onion powder, pepper, wheat flour, colour (annatto).

Thats why they taste so good.

No animal rennet? I'm amazed..

Everything else manages to have it in :eek7:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
First read that why do quakers taste so good...

And was curious.

Now i'm just...bleh...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Defintely MSG. Quavers in Dubai taste like unflavoured polystyrene. Silly buggers have banned MSG from all food. Even Chiness take aways:eek2:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Outlander said:
quavers are not crisps they are just a poor mans substitute!

exactly! they are a poor substitute for crisps

What the hell are quavers??

Quavers-C.jpg

those are quavers :puke:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hawkwind said:
Defintely MSG. Quavers in Dubai taste like unflavoured polystyrene. Silly buggers have banned MSG from all food. Even Chiness take aways:eek2:
you cant have chinese takeaway with out msg its just plain madness i tells ye!!!!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
you cant have chinese takeaway with out msg its just plain madness i tells ye!!!!

That reminds me of when i worked at the KP/Mcvities hq during my stint at United Biscuits. We regularly were forced to taste test new stuff that the boffins were developing in their chemical mixing labs. Most of them were ok, some were good some were bad.

However, one day they brought a batch of prawn crackers they were working on. Apparantly the prawn cracker was the holy grail of the crisp like snack world and everyone was trying to perfect the flavour. The first couple of batches were ok, didn't taste much like crackers, but had the right texture. Then we hit the third batch. The taste was almost undescribably bad. I likened it to rancid whitebait, although that description doesn't do it justice. The worst thing was that the taste lingered and we couldn't get rid of it for days and all the free hula hoops, terrys chocolate oranges and toblerones in the world couldn't get rid of it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i dont eat quavers so i just stick to lard. can spread it on my tongue oh so well

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
give a picture of one of the chips imho!
looks are everything!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
they look,smell and taste like an infected toe nail. superb, and if you get the munchies they wont make ya fat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom