Why do people leave albion?

O

old.Akirai

Just wondering why people leave albion for other realms thinking it'll be better?
U see midgardians arguing with each other saying f**k off from their realm etc, u see hibbies argue over drops and a few leave because people wont go take keeps back etc. Hell even people from other realms think albion is better organised!

Its the same in all 3 realms, none is more special than the other, so before you go deleting your lvl 40+ chars just take a day to think about it before you end up wasting your time.

D

Danya

Hey I left alb/excal and don't regret it for a moment... the grass really was greener for me. :D

F

Flimgoblin

leavin excal for pryd I can mibbe sympathise with (more roleplay over there... less d00ds, not to say that there's not any cool people over here... there's loads of em :) just loads of lamers too :( )

changin to another realm on excal is also ok from the point of view of it being something different... but that's all it'll be :) a change...

if you change realms so you can 'roxor' then it's pretty stupid :)

S

SilverHood

not that much more roleplay, just more mature people and generally socially acceptable behavior

D

Danya

Definitely more roleplay on alb/pryd than alb/exc, more than none isn't hard though. :)
That said Silverhood's point stands, people are just less immature.

O

old.Akirai

I meant why do they leave albion/excal for another realm on excaliber because theyre not happy with things on albion. Theyre all the same.

S

SilverHood

maybe they feel at home with immature people? (though a few on alb excal have been seen to be sensible people)

K

Karl [DAOC]

I left all you peps,

and tbh, yes there are some idiots in midgard, mostly confined to a couple of large guilds who i will not mention the name of, but genrally the people are really nice.

The new alliance is working verry well, just look at the relics.

And.. i dont meen to flame.. but its nice to not be in a zerg most of the time... i defend albion a lot over there but truth be told you do zerg a lot more then mid/hib and it is very noticable... ONCE you have played both sides... im not saying mids dont have the good old zerg sometime that would just be silly to deny mids ever zerg... buts its kinda nice not to be on the most highlyu poipulated realm... thats IMO only! :)

But albion is great, most people over there are great and really friendly, i think there are a bigger number of unfriendly people in midgard then alb... but there are a lot of nice bloks in alb aswell, MGC is genrally full of nice guilds and nice folk

C

Cowled

:)

I left albion because i got tired of some ppl, and therefore tired of daoc. Soooo ..

I joined up with Mid, and i've found many nice ppl, most of them .. only 1 bad person i think i have ever met :) ... but they are rare imo.

..Mostly i just ignore them..

Ppl in mid seem more... mature, no kidding :). Not that "omg, i have to leave now, mommy tells me to come to dinner", mids are more like: "damn, im hungry.. nice to have a cola here".
Not that many albs aren't mature, but that is just my openion of a few albs.

Mids are (omg), the WORST realm to xp in... don't change if u think u are going to be lvl 50 in a few days :p.

E

Edaudric

There aren't more roleplayers in Midgard on Prydwen.
They all thx and m8 there, just like in any other server.

Myself, I left Albion the first time I got DaoC. Left Excalibur and joined Midgard on Prydwen. I'm Norwegian, so I naturally felt more home there.

If only there was a third english server so I could play on Hibernia and understand what the game's telling me, instead of switching.
I'm a roleplayer, so I usually create a new character.
That's why I rarely prosper in Morrowind ^^

A

Aussie-

nah, Cowled you left coz you scout wasnt uber enough and you earned more rp's in 1 night playing Korv then you did with Cowled in 1 week
actually i love it you left, a rp cow less for hibs/mids and 1 more for me

F

Falcor

Ppl leave albion because no one parreciates anything u do =/..

D

Danya

Originally posted by falcor
Ppl leave albion because no one parreciates anything u do =/..
Yup, that's another thing. Everyone just bitches over everything.

O

old.chipper

falcor just hit the jackpot you do something for your realm and succed ppl love you for another day fuk it up ever so slightly there straight down your throat not many ppl have ever turned round and said nm m8 you tried maybe next time thats in my experience anyway.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Cowled

Mids are (omg), the WORST realm to xp in... don't change if u think u are going to be lvl 50 in a few days :p.

We have the lair!:clap:

D

Draegen

hmmm why DO peeps leave albion..well all realms have their pros and cons but the main reason i deleted my lvl 42.5 arms and alts are...1. albion is far to over crowded.. 2. finding a group can be extremely hard work at the higher levels.. 3. nice to have a change as playing the same classes can get boring .. 4. ITS JUST A GAME .. and i must say im glad i left.. though i may return in the future :p

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Cowled
:)

Ppl in mid seem more... mature, no kidding :). Not that "omg, i have to leave now, mommy tells me to come to dinner", mids are more like: "damn, im hungry.. nice to have a cola here".
Not that many albs aren't mature, but that is just my openion of a few albs.

So you think saying :

"damn, im hungry.. nice to have a cola here".

is mature?:p

It all depends on your age now dont it? hehe.

E

Edaudric

First: Second, your Armsman frightningly resembled my Paladin, Galadawn :)

Second of all: if people just took a jog on the rooftops of Camelot they would never leave Albion. It's so refreshing up there!

S

SilverHood

probably lag so much you will fall through the floor

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Galadawn
First: Second,
Second of all:

Is it just me that found that bit funny? :)

I'm strange though...

S

SilverHood

had to read it twice before it made sense :)

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Galadawn
First: Second, your Armsman frightningly resembled my Paladin, Galadawn :)

Second of all: if people just took a jog on the rooftops of Camelot they would never leave Albion. It's so refreshing up there!

Since i made my first then its your name that resemble my armsman:p
(made it 1 hour after server got up:clap: )
And it was a random generated name:p no idea if its a womans name or mans name hehe.

H

Herjylf

well albion is a place for wussies.
Ofcourse they leave u.

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Herjylf
well albion is a place for wussies.
Ofcourse they leave u.

I herby promote you to Karam Gruul.

now go out and be a n00b and spread the holly shit=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom