Why do people do this.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Ok i solo alot in rvr, main reason is peeps are to greedy in alb and even prefer to group duo or just prefer to solo (god knows why). So i spend alot of time running round beno bridge trying to find enimies to slay.

But why is it when a FG of mids/hib come they have to gank you? i know its RvR, there allowed to but come on :) im just a solo cleric not as if im gonna take you all on and kill you, happend just 1 group of 5hibs kill me, i release re-buff go back to a differant spot and boom they kill me again........it frustrates me more than anything.

I hope one day something is done with this sort of thing (prolly not gonna happen, nice to wish though)

feel free to whine/flame etc i dont care :)

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
You dont care, yet you come here and.. Whine? What makes you think we care? You're in a rvr-zone, expect to be ganked osv.

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
They killed me a time or two on my lvl 24 sorc as well, but later on they just stunned me and ran off. :)
Then when I turned up at a tower and saw them fighting albs I decided not to add. Went over for a look though and /cried at the corpse of one who waved at me earlier.

Since you're a cleric running solo the chance is they take you as someone moving their bot and bots are fair game in most peoples book I think. At least in mine cause I dont have one. :eek:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Adorith said:
They killed me a time or two on my lvl 24 sorc as well, but later on they just stunned me and ran off. :)
Then when I turned up at a tower and saw them fighting albs I decided not to add. Went over for a look though and /cried at the corpse of one who waved at me earlier.

Since you're a cleric running solo the chance is they take you as someone moving their bot and bots are fair game in most peoples book I think. At least in mine cause I dont have one. :eek:
Or mistaken you as a tank.. :D. Clerics look a bit like reavers at least..

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Mauness said:
But why is it when a FG of mids/hib come they have to gank you? i know its RvR, there allowed to but come on :)
You're a walking, talking pile of realm points, that's why! :]

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Animus said:
You dont care, yet you come here and.. Whine? What makes you think we care? You're in a rvr-zone, expect to be ganked osv.

I couldnt care less if anyone cared or not, but this is a forum mate, you know where people do post stuff.

What makes you think anyone cares about your reply?

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
A ranger and an NS once had to rely on FZ to kill me ickle BB running around :( Guess mids/hibs are afraid of OP smite!!! ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tristessa said:
A ranger and an NS once had to rely on FZ to kill me ickle BB running around :( Guess mids/hibs are afraid of OP smite!!! ;)

I'ved killed a RR6 ranger with healu, a cleric with Battler and a Zahurs can take on almost any enemy :p

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
You've been roaming around for 30 mins and havent found anyone to kill, sudennly 1 solo guy passes you and everyone chases you because 200 rp's is better than none. Thats why :)

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
I'ved killed a RR6 ranger with healu, a cleric with Battler and a Zahurs can take on almost any enemy :p

Well cba to get Battler for a BB that doesnt even have bracelets ;) I'll settle for just the heal/buff bonus, thank you very much ;) Ofc those wont save me from FZ.... Evil hibbies :(

Gamah

Banned
Bubble said:

I would like to see that :p how would the guy admit it to his gu..yea mates my rr11 Blademaster got solo'd by a low rr cleric.!

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
I also run solo a lot, but if I see a FG run by, I generally leave them. Ganking them with uneven numbers would be unfair.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:
I also run solo a lot, but if I see a FG run by, I generally leave them. Ganking them with uneven numbers would be unfair.
:cheers:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mauness said:
Ok i solo alot in rvr, main reason is peeps are to greedy in alb and even prefer to group duo or just prefer to solo (god knows why). So i spend alot of time running round beno bridge trying to find enimies to slay.

But why is it when a FG of mids/hib come they have to gank you? i know its RvR, there allowed to but come on :) im just a solo cleric not as if im gonna take you all on and kill you, happend just 1 group of 5hibs kill me, i release re-buff go back to a differant spot and boom they kill me again........it frustrates me more than anything.

I hope one day something is done with this sort of thing (prolly not gonna happen, nice to wish though)

feel free to whine/flame etc i dont care :)
For rps? ;(

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:

:clap:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:

:worthy:
:D

Corran

Part of the furniture
If i see a group coming at me i just charge and spam ml abilities and sprint for my live. 95% the time i survive and they cant be arsed to chase. Sometimes im luckier and after i got them rooted to the spot with tendrils a fg comes along and kills them :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:

Only shit enemies then.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Only shit enemies then.

Want a Duel sometime :D
Warning- I will tape it and release it if my some Miracle i manage to beat someone with IP3 :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I would like to see that :p how would the guy admit it to his gu..yea mates my rr11 Blademaster got solo'd by a low rr cleric.!

The /use effect one Zahurs sets up an Aura that heals you from your own powerpool when you need it, its a massive power eater but with Abilities like RP it can heal you for loads.
Remember most have a pbaoe Mez and Dot charges :)

Hrive

Fledgling Freddie
Adorith said:

i remember that!
thanks for the crying..so much nicer than when people rude spam you (what's with that anyway?)
such a sweet lil sorc..i almost nuked u but i noticed u were grey in time :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
Want a Duel sometime :D
Warning- I will tape it and release it if my some Miracle i manage to beat someone with IP3 :)

I dont have IP3; I got IP2 on my ranger. Happy to duel sometime tho; would be VERY surprised if I would loose (and embarrased xD).

I remember killing a SB on my druid with 2 purges, 2 insta's, MOC, RP, traitors dagger and CoZ charge. That SB was RR2 :<

Obviously a SB evades alot more then a ranger; but a RR8 ranger prolly has better gear then a RR2 SB and IP + FZ make up for the evade I would guess xD

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
I dont have IP3; I got IP2 on my ranger. Happy to duel sometime tho; would be VERY surprised if I would loose (and embarrased xD).

I remember killing a SB on my druid with 2 purges, 2 insta's, MOC, RP, traitors dagger and CoZ charge. That SB was RR2 :<

Obviously a SB evades alot more then a ranger; but a RR8 ranger prolly has better gear then a RR2 SB and IP + FZ make up for the evade I would guess xD

Yeah it would be almost impossible :) would be interesting to see if you use you bow at all
But Healu did come second in the Albion Duel contest :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
Yeah it would be almost impossible :) would be interesting to see if you use you bow at all
But Healu did come second in the Albion Duel contest :)

Problem with bow on cleric is the fact he runs out of range and heals up ad infinium.. Best to just get your weapons out and pretend to be a NS. Archers successfull kills in the open RvR are way lower then 'attempts'; often its just a draw because enemy runs out of range before u can kill it :p

Atleast you can avoid that when you go straight melee. Bit more risky; but I cba chasing enemies around Emain for 20 mins :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom