Why do i only see lame farm raids on the forums ?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
This is beginning to get very annoying. Where ever i look, i see lame arti farm raids, DV raids etc etc. But noone cares for any SI raids, or other stuff. Only this toa crap that im so fed up with. Cmon give it a break. :flame:

Gamah

Banned
Because TOA raids are what people need to sort thier chars for RvR..if you want to do SI raid run one yourself.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
I ran a sidi raid before I went inactive :p guess you missed it!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Problem with SI raids now is that the rewards don't match up to the time investment, people see ToA raids with rewards they can use, what does Sidi really have to offer nowdays? It is sad though that yet another zone gets ignored because Mythic can't be arsed to update the items to at least make them in line with medium-high quality ToA items.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
cHodAX said:
Problem with SI raids now is that the rewards don't match up to the time investment, people see ToA raids with rewards they can use, what does Sidi really have to offer nowdays? It is sad though that yet another zone gets ignored because Mythic can't be arsed to update the items to at least make them in line with medium-high quality ToA items.

If you havent noticed all SI and summoners hall/PoC items have been upgraded. And i dont fancy playing just for getting the best items, i want to have fun too. But people seem to ignore it anways. So there are really nice unique items with awsome resists and such, not only by doing ToA quests and raids. But ya´ll can keep on ignoring that too and continue your toa raids.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Hehe

Thadius said:
What about Barfog :(

Actually i made a Barfog raid a month ago or so, thou only with a few guildies. Cant say the drops were too good ;) Mostly got "Bag of coins", and ended up cursing. But got a cool shield drop that gave +7 shield from Wrath of Mordred, pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom